Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday! 9.4.20

 Happy Friday and Happy September! Here are my favorites for the week! 

Frugal 

The new L'oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50. I've been eyeing this for a while and I wanted to wait till I had another foundation finished before purchasing it... but I also saw it in a store and I hadn't seen it in a store before so... I wanted to get it right when I saw it! And I really like it! It looks natural and it feels good on my skin and lasts a long time! It's just really nice. 

Fancy 

This is kind of frugal but kind of fancy... the Colourpop Bare Necessities palette! OMG this is a huge palette and it's just the perfect everyday neutral palette and I can't stop using it! It's so cute and fun! I really love it! 

Fragrance 

Fragrance Favorite... I think is the Hot Springs Spa scent from the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Line. This just smells really nice- it's Eucalyptus, Lemon and Cedarwood... it just smells warm and calming. I really like it! 

Fashion 

My Erstwilder Daisy Necklace. I think it's called She Loves Me Daisy. Note: this was before Katy Perry announced her baby's name was Daisy. But that's a pretty name and I love the necklace! 


Favorites 

Aggretsuko Season 3!!! What a great season!!! I'm a huge fan of the show- I did a blog on this last week on my other blog but... this was the best season ever and I loved it! 



Comments