MOTD Monday: Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Palette

 I was going to have a look with the Colourpop Bare Essentials Palette... but I didn't write that and I deleted the picture that showed the shadows I used... I hate that. But it doesn't matter because I didn't remember the other products I used either... and I just used the Pumpkin Spice palette... so I know what I used for this look because I just did it! 





Face 

Primer- Revlon Rose Glow Primer 

Foundation- Flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation 

Blush and Highlight- The Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne Palette. I used the shade 24 Hour Champagne Diet as a blush and Sip Sip Hooray as a highlight 

Setting Sprays- Colourpop and or Fourth Ray Fresh AF and Glisten Up Setting Sprays 

Concealer- Tartiest Shape Tape 

Powder- I used the Milani Illuminating Powder 


Eyes 

Primer- Nars Smudge Proof 

Shadows- So in the Pumpkin Spice Palette I used the Ginger Spice Shade in my crease, Fall Vibes all over my lid, You Spice on my outer corner and Oh My Gourd on the inner corner. And Whipped Cream on my Browbone. 

Mascara- Tarte Big Ego 


Lipstick 

Juvia's Place The Nude Peaches Lipstick in the shade Madamoiselle mixed with the shade Refine from the Ofra JenLuvsReviews Collab. This looked really nice and created sort of a perfect neutral shade. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments