A Cute Yellow OOTD!

 


So this is what I wore to work one time this week! 


Top 

My top is from Universal Thread. It's a really cute puffy sleeved yellow top that's a really nice, soft sweater material. It's something I feel is very summery but can also be used for fall because it's so sweatery! 

Jeans 

Also universal thread! 

Necklace 

My Necklace is from the brand Erstwilder. This is called the She Loves Me Daisy necklace and... it's great! Definitely my style and I love how it works with this outfit! 

Earrings 

You guessed it! Universal Thread! These are sort of like hoops- but they're more oval I guess and they have nice gold beads on it. Very Nice! 

And that is everything! I love this outfit! I ended up wearing a yellow scrunchie with a scarf and a knit duster with it too. LOVE this outfit! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments