Bath and Body Works Fall Fragrance Mists Reviewed!

 So Bath and Body works has some new Fall Fragrances... and I thought I would just kind of review all of them. The ones I picked up that I think are all new are Sweater Weather, Strawberry Pound Cake, Sugared Cherry Crunch, Bonfire Bash and Vanilla Mocha Cafe. I really like all of them for different reasons so... yeah. 

Sugared Cherry Crisp- I think this one is my favorite. This one lasts the longest out of any of the scents and it's just a nice, sweet cherry scent. This one I can kind of smell it nicely throughout the day- and it smells really good! I love cherries and I love how this one smells on me! 

Sweater Weather- This one is a little muskier... like it almost smells a little unisex. It's good and this will keep you smelling nice all day. I sometimes mix it with some of the sweeter scents and it smells really good. 

Bonfire Bash- This is a little musky too. It kind of reminds me of their Toasted Marshmallow scent. This one is very warm and very fall smelling. I think they said the scent is actually vanilla bourbon with Cashmere Musk... it just smells good. I like it! 

Strawberry Pound Cake- This one I already knew I liked because I had the Hand Sanitizer. The Hand Sanitizer was the only one I bought like a month or 2 before the shutdown and I said "They keep raising the price of buying the 5 hand sanitizers. I'm not buying them anymore!" and then the next time I went to Bath and Body Works- someone was standing outside of the store saying that there was no hand sanitizer left" which seemed crazy. That should have been the first sign that things were getting weird. So yeah this is a nice sweet strawberry cake scent. It smells really nice. 

Vanilla Mocha Cafe- So this is a nice scent. I usually wear this after work when I'm a little sweatier because this smells very sweet and it's very powerful right when you first apply it. It's really a great scent. 

So yeah... that's my bath and body works fragrance review! While I was on the site looking to make sure I got all the names right... I may have found some other fragrances and I may have ordered them. 

Alright hope you guys liked this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments