Bath and Body Works Online Haul

 So... yeah. I ordered some more from Bath and Body Works! They had some fragrance mists that sounded really nice. 

Black Cherry Merlot 

I'm so glad they finally have a body spray of this! I'm going to have to get some of the shower gels too because I love this smell! They have it as a hand sanitizer and a hand soap and I've used it as a wallflower too. I love it and I'm excited for this! 

Champagne Apple and Honey 

So this one I think I've smelled in store before... I'm not sure.  I wasn't going to get it because I have a lot of Apple scents and I like them but they all kind of smell the same... but I also really like how Bath and Body Works apples smell... and I like champagne so... this sounded good! 

Pink Velvet Cupcake 

It's Pink! And I like Red Velvet and Cupcakes so... I'm excited about that! 

Sparkling Plum Prosecco 

I think I finished up a small version of this and I really like it so this is good! I lent the lotion of this to a guy in my improv class and he liked it too... which was kind of funny but I was happy lol. 

In The Stars 

I have the little fragrance mist of this but I wanted to get the bigger one because I like it so much and I know I'm going to use that one up sometime soon.... so yeah! The big one will definitely be good to have! 

Cactus Blossom 

The promo was for buy 3 get 3 free so I needed one more for this... but I like Cactus Blossom! I don't know what the Bath and Body Works one smells like... but it might be really good! 

Alright that is everything! I'll have more reviews probably when these come in! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 



Comments