MOTD Monday: Colourpop Bare Necessities Palette

 Alright so here's a little look I did with my new favorite Colourpop Palette- the Bare Necessities. This is one of their large palettes and it has every neutral palette you could want! 

Face 




Primer- I think I used the Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil 

Foundation- L'oreal Age Perfect Foundation 

Blush- I used the third blush in the Narssisist Cheek Studio Palette. 



Highlight- Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Flexitarian 


Eyes 




Primer- Nars Smudgeproof 

Shadows- I started with Haute in the crease and went all over the lid with Rumored. I used Revel in the outer corner and highlighted the inner corner with Silk Teddy. I think I used Full Exposure on the browbone. 

Mascara- Tarte Alter Ego 

Lipstick- Ulta X Harry Potter lipstick crayon in EXPECTO PATRONUM! 

Bye! Hope you like it. 



Comments