Another Ulta Haul (But for my friends this time) + What I got them for Last Christmas

 So this is kind of an unexciting Ulta Haul... but it's also sort of exciting because I mostly bought things for my friends. I was going to one friend's birthday party... and I missed my other friend's birthday because we were quarantined and I have another friend who's birthday is in a month. PLUS I hadn't seen 2 of my friends in a long time so I had their Christmas Presents that I threw in there too... and yeah. 

Let's start with what I bought for myself: The Ulta Brand Matte Lip Crayon from their Harry Potter collection and I got the shade... EXPECTO PATRONUM. I just thought that was a pretty color and that that was fun to say. I hope I cast a patronus when I use it... lol. I have a feeling my Patronus is a Maltese. 

So I was in the Tarte section because I got them mascaras for christmas and... I was a little worried that the mascaras were old- I just felt a little funny giving mascaras to them because they were old and... yeah. I don't think they went bad- I opened one and I'm using it now but... I'm glad I got them new ones. I got them the Big Ego Mascara because that's what I've been using and liking. While I was there I saw the Tarte Tartelette Tease clay eyeshadow palette. This just looked pretty and I like Tarte. Not the most exciting eyeshadows- but I thought it would be good for travel and stuff. 

Then I remembered I had points on Ariana Grande's Fragrance... and now that I think about it I'm 90% sure it was on her moonlight fragrance and I got them the Cloud Rollerball... but whatever. It doesn't matter- I didn't get bonus points for it regardless but I love the scent Cloud and this is what I get the most compliments on so I was hoping and thinking it would be a safe choice to get them also... so I got them that too. 

So that is it for the haul- but besides the Mascara for the Christmas Presents I got the Juvia's Place Warrior Eyeshadow Palette- which is a really nice neutral but fancy palette. I got them a mini lip balm from Sugar. And I got them a cute little eye brush trio from the store I work at that came in a stocking. So... yeah! I thought those were really fun and I was excited to finally give those to them. I think they really liked it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments