5 Everyday Makeup Palettes

 So yeah I thought instead of a 5 Products from... this week I'd do a top 5 everyday palettes instead! So these are products I find myself using in a more everyday sort of way. Like I can't get enough of these and I think anyone could! 

1) Mented Cosmetics Everyday Palette 

This is a really beautiful everyday palette. It's just really easy to come up with looks for... possibly too easy because I do pretty much use the same colors everyday... but this is a really nice palette that I've been really impressed with. I would definitely buy more palettes from Mented if they make more! 

2) Colourpop Bare Necessities Palette- 

So this is a HUGE neutral palette and it's AWESOME! I really can't put this down lately because it's just so nice and easy to use and it has basically EVERYTHING you could use for an everyday palette. Honestly if I could only keep one palette in my collection it might be this one. It's really nice and easy to use. 

3) Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette- 

This is another easy staple palette from Maybelline. Also underrated because I feel like no one ever talks about this. I used this for a long time and I used this with a single eyeshadow from maybelline... and it just really really worked. I love using this and would definitely recommend this if you're looking for an all matte palette! 

4) Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette in Topaz- 

This one is great! I love all my Huda Beauty Palettes- they're amazing. These obsessions ones are a little bit different- but still great. I used this a lot when I first got it and whenever I rediscover it in my collection I end up using it a lot too! It's just a really nice everyday palette to get a quick look! 

5) Flower Beauty Wanderlust Palette in Austin- 

Another underrated gem! This is beautiful and really nice and neutral. For summer and Fall I feel like this works so well... I couldn't put this down for like a month after using this! This is great! 

Honorable Mention: Naked Honey Palette 

This is so pretty and I was going to mention it because I do reach for this a lot because it's neutral and you can get some REALLY gorgeous looks with this. This is like my go-to for when I'm going out with my boyfriend and I don't know what to do... I do this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments