Ulta Haul August 2020

 I'm not totally sure why I ordered some of these... but I did! I wanted to order the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Palette so... yeah!


I'll start with that... I was drinking my PSL and I was like "Yeah... I want the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Palette." So I ordered that. This looks really pretty and I just thought I would order it since I can't swatch it in store anyway... so I'm excited about that. 

I also got some Juvia's Place Products... cause it's been a while! I got The Chocolates palette which is a really pretty mini palette that they have. I've wanted this for a while and I think I'll get a use of this! 

I also got 2 of their new lipsticks! I got one in The Nude Mauves in the shade Chic and The Nude Peaches in the shade Madamoiselle. Really pretty looking and I've never tried a Juvia's place lip product... so this is great! 

And it came with a free Nubian Eyeshadow Palette... which I've thought of buying for forever. I've had the Nubian 2 palette for a while and now I'm excited to try this more neutral one. 

And I went a little palette crazy in this haul because I also got the LA Girl 9 color eyeshadow palette in Downplay. This looked really pretty and I wanted to test this before buying a bigger palette... which I also like! 

And that's it for now! I'm going in store tomorrow to buy some things for my friends and I may end up buying more... but we'll see! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments