August 2020 Favorites

 OK guys! This is my August favorites! I feel like I tried a good amount of new makeup- but I also used some older favorites or some recently new favorites... so yeah. I might have a lot here. 

First off the Metamorphosis lip trio from Ofra. Also side note: I got an Email from Ofra that Said "How is your Aspen? Free!" And I opened it because my boyfriend's name is Aspen and I was like "Huh?" But they have a shade named Aspen that's free right now... which I might buy someday... but not right now because it's pretty. But anyway this lip trio created in collaboration with JenLuvsReviews on youtube- she does a series called What's Up In Makeup that basically highlights all the new makeup releasing for the week or makeup that's restocking or on sale... it's a good show! But anyway this is just a brilliant trio where it's designed for all the colors to be worn with other colors to create your perfect shade... it's really really cool! I've been wearing these a lot and I love them! 

Along with those I've really liked the Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips! I have the shades Gingersnap and Salted Caramel Mocha... both are really pretty and they last a long time. I know I probably shouldn't really be wearing lipstick because no one can see it under the mask anyway... but I can't help it! I like these too much! 

Mented Cosmetics Everyday Palette... this is AWESOME! This is a really nice neutral palette with perfect everyday colors... there are only one or 2 shimmers I think... and... it's just a really nice pretty easy to use palette. I had trouble using it at first... but this is great. This is one I couldn't really put down this month! It's just so pretty! 

Another pretty palette that I've been using a lot towards the end of the month is the Colourpop Bare Necessities palette! This is just such a beautiful neutral palette and there are so many really nice colors that I just love! I feel like I'm just always inspired while looking at this palette and it's just really easy to come up with pretty looks with! 

The Tarte Cosmetics Big Ego Mascara is also really good! I got this actually for my friends to give for them for christmas... it was in a 3 pack that I broke up and was going to give one to each... I ended up needing mascara and I haven't seen them since christmas... so I thought I better use this myself and buy them a new one. So yeah this is a really nice mascara to use to lengthen and curl your lashes... it's so pretty and it just works really well. I like it a lot- would repurchase! And I think I'm going to get them both this one lol. 

For some bath and body favorites...Dr. Teals! The lavender epsom salts and the Melatonin Chamomille sleep bath... omg. This combo is great! 

I also love all the Bath and Body Works fall scents. Sweater Weather, Vanilla Mocha Cafe, Bonfire Bash, Sugared Cherry Crisp and Strawberry Pound Cake. I also have some of the older scents I've been using like all the pumpkin ones and the Sparkling Plum Prosecco. All really good. 

So... yeah these are all really great! I Hope you guys like this! I hope you try some of these products and I will post another blog tomorrow! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments