Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 9.11.20

Alright here are my favorites for the week! 

Frugal 

My frugal pick of the week is... hmmm, Probably the Colourpop Fourth Ray Beauty Setting Sprays. I have the Fresh AF and the Glisten Up... which I really like! I usually use the Fresh AF and then the Glisten Up after. It's good! 

Fancy 

Hmmm I have a couple fancy favorites for the week. Both eyeshadow palettes. One is kind of on the Frugal side for what it is- but I think it was still $50 so I don't think that qualifies as frugal exactly. But it's the Sydney Grace Tiny Marvels Palette which is a collaboration with Mel Thompson on Youtube. I love her channel and her personality and this palette is really gorgeous! I've only used it once so far but I know I'll use this way more! I'm sure I'll share some looks with this soon! 

Fragrance 

I think this week it's the Vanilla Mocha Cafe from Bath and Body Works. This just smells really sweet and it's super powerful right away and it's just really great. I sprayed this after work before I went out to see my friends and it was really nice! 

Favorites 

This was a hard week for me. My dog Spencer was very sick- he has an enlarged heart and he had to stay overnight at the animal hospital- which was really hard. He's back home now and he's doing better but it's still hard to see him so sick. Hopefully we can get him all better but... it's hard right now. 

So my favorite is Spencer... who is always my favorite! 


Anyway that is everything! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments