MOTD Monday: Sydney Grace Cosmetics Tiny Marvels Palette Collab with Mel Thompson

 Alright! I did this makeup look a while ago- but luckily I actually took pictures of what shadows I used and what other products I used... so the only thing I'm not quite sure of is the lipstick... which I'm going to guess at. 





Face 

Primer- Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth Primer. I've really been liking this one! 

Foundation- Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation

Blush and Highlight- Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne palette. I used the shade Stop and Smell the Rose as my blush and No Champaigne, No Gain on as my highlight. 


Eyes 



Primer- Nars Smudgeproof 

Shadows- I put Death Moth on my crease and then went in with Meadowhawk all over the lid. I put Marvel on the inner third, Fire Butts in the inner corner. I also put Bug a boo on the crease and I think the outer corner too... and for the browbone I used Web. 

Mascara- Tarte Big Ego 

Lips- I think it was the Colourpop Just a Tint lipstick in Gimme Smore. Maybe it was the Ulta lip Crayon in Expecto Patronum. Not quite sure. 



Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments