Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Collective Haul

 So I didn't post about what 21 Days of Beauty Deals I wanted... but I did pick up quite a few things from Ulta during this time. I missed out on a few deals I wanted and if you're upset you missed out on these too... don't worry. Ulta has a lot of sale events and... if they're on sale now- they'll be on sale again. Don't pay full price for it! Lol. 

So I don't exactly remember the order of these... I'm just kind of looking at my online orders... but I did purchase one of these in store and that is the Anastasia Luminous Foundation. I really liked this- I mentioned it in my monthly favorites... it's just a really nice foundation that looks... well luminous! I really like it! 

Next up I got 2 Lip liners from Mac and those are in the colors Whirl and Soar- both 2 Mac Lipsticks that I love and now I'm happy to have the matching liners! I really like these too- these colors work with a lot of things I have because they're so neutral and they make my lipstick last longer and they make my lips look a little bigger. 

I also got the Kylie Lip Kits speaking of lip liners. I have one that I gave a bad review on- and those are the mini sets... which were okay they were just VERY small. And then my friend Cristina got me one and I really liked that one so I thought I'd try the kits because it has the liner... I think I'm going to have a review on these soon... they're a bit tricky still and I feel like I look crazy when I use them. They can kind of get everywhere. I got the shades Ulta Beauty and One Wish. One Wish actually came in that set I got... but this looks very different than that one! 

Another lipstick! I got the Ofra Lipstick in the shade Bel Air- I had actually wanted this one for a while and I just never bought it... but since it was half off I decided to give it a try! I've been loving Ofra lipsticks lately so yeah! 

I got the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in the brown shade. I really like Stila eyeliners... I don't love Liquid Liners... this might have been a mistake... but I want to learn and try liquid liner! 

And the last thing I bought from the sale was the Sunday Riley Flash Fix Kit... I've heard amazing things about Sunday Riley... actually I think I used their thing for breakouts and that was awesome! I've tried this and it's good it feels good... but idk how I really like it. The cleanser seems good but yeah. 

And there were some other things I went ahead and bought because I wanted them anyway they're newer products I wanted to try for the most part. 

The Revolution XX or Makeup Revolution Complexxion face palette. I've already reviewed this. I wanted to see if it was like the Hourglass blushes... it's not... but it's $10 so it's not bad. 

I also got the Coffee Cat Shadow Palette from Wet n Wild... this just looks like a fun fall palette and I wanted to try it! So far I really like it- might do a review soon! 

And then I of corse got the Makeup Revolution x Friends palette in the Rachel version... this is the only one that was available at the time... and I liked the colors of these the best I think so yeah. I initially wanted the whole collection... after using this palette I might wait till they go on sale or something but... idk it's Friends and Friends is my favorite show that I watch every day. I just wish it was a little more like the show somehow. 

And that is everything! I hope you guys like this! 

Bye!

-Shannon 

Comments