Weekly Favorites! Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 9.25.20

 Frugal 

My frugal pick for the week is the Wet n Wild Coffee Cat Shadow Palette. So you should know- I have had really bad customer service experience on Wet n Wild's website- so I haven't bought anything from them in YEARS but... when I saw this I thought it looked fun and I thought I would give it a try. And it's really cute and great for the Fall! 

Fancy 

I've really been liking the Anastasia Luminous Foundation. I got this during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty and I actually think it's really great! Light coverage- you kind of need to build it up- but it looks good and not too heavy or anything. 

I also really love the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette. I've talked about this before many, many, many times... but I just like it that much. I might stop buying cheek products other than Hourglass because I just really like it! They're just so different and I like them so much! 

Fragrance 

Huh... idk if I really stuck to one fragrance this week... but I did use the Champagne and Apple Honey Fragrance Mist from Bath and Body Works a lot this week. It's a little different than the other Apple Fragrances I've tried from them. It's nice- the champagne adds something. 

Fashion 

My UFO Broach and Moon Earrings... love them! 



Favorites 

Atlanta!!! My boyfriend and I just finished watching both seasons and it was amazing! Teddy Perkins is probably the best episode... arguably... there are a lot of really good ones but... it's such a good show. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments