September 2020 Favorites

 So this is a little early for a Monthly Favorites I guess... but idk I thought I'd share them now! 

I think the number 1 pick of the month is the Tiny Marvels palette from Sydney Grace. This is their collab with Mel Thompson on youtube. This is so pretty and just very versatile... I feel like I keep on doing similar looks with it- but I also think there are so many more looks that you can get with it. It's just an amazing quality palette. 

The Tarte Big Ego Mascara was a big surprise this month. I used it because I had bought it as a Christmas gift for my friends... but I felt a little funny giving them a mascara that was from that long ago... so I just thought I'd use it myself and it was fine and I actually really like this! I think I would repurchase it or try other mascaras from Tarte. They have a gift set for the holidays that I might try. 

Another surprise favorite I bought on a whim because it was part of Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty... the Anastasia Luminous Foundation! This is really nice and it is kind of Luminous! It's not super full coverage- but it is a nice buildable coverage that I really like! 

I used a surprising amount of lipstick for someone whose face has been covered up by a mask all day for the whole month. I used the Juvia's Place Lipsticks a lot. I have the shades Madamoiselle, which is a bit lighter than I would normally like but... idk I feel like I've found a way for it to work for me. I also have the shade Chic- which I really like. Chic is one of the Mauve Nudes and Madamoiselle is one of the peach nudes. 

I just got this product recently- but the Wet n Wild Coffee Cat Palette is really nice. I haven't bought anything from wet n wild in years because of bad customer service on their website... but I wanted to try this palette and since I bought it from Ulta's website it felt okay lol. 

And Mac lipliners- I had never tried them before but I feel like this was the best deal I got from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. I have the Mac lipstick shades in Whirl and Soar and those were the 2 lipliners on sale- so that was great. I just really liked them! 

I think that is just everything. I know I mentioned the Tarte Big Ego mascara last month too... I just still used it this month and still liked it a lot! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments