Motd Monday: Juvia's Place Chocolates Eyeshadow Palette Look

 So this was a while ago... and I don't totally remember what I used on my face... I'm pretty sure I know most of it- but this was a nice smokey eye look that I did on a day when I didn't have to work... but this is a look I feel like I could wear to work without a problem. 



Face 





Primer- I probably used the Maybelline Blur and Smooth. I have a picture of it so I think that's what I used. 

Foundation- I think it was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation. Again- I referred to the picture. 

Bronzer, Blush, Highlight, Setting Powder- It doesn't look like I used bronzer- but I did use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette and I used the Orangey blush and the Strobe Powder Highlight and then I used the powder in diffused light I think. The one on the left is what I used. 

Eyes 





Primer- Nars Smudgeproof! I love that one! 

Shadows- I think I started with the matte shade in the bottom middle of the palette in my crease and then went in with the shimmery shade on the top middle all over the lid. I think I used the matte color on the bottom left in the crease and then one of the darker mattes on the outer corner. And I put the lighter shimmery color on the inner corner and maybe the inner third of my eye. 

Mascara- Tarte Alter Ego 

Lips It doesn't actually look like I put lipstick on in these pictures. I might have the Juvia's Place lipstick in Madomoiselle because that is very light on me. 

Alright that is everything for the look! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments