Tarte Big Ego Mascara Review

 Okay- I've been using this mascara for a little bit now and... I like it a lot so far! I would definitely repurchase it sometime in the future. 



You can kind of see it in this picture from the makeup look I posted yesterday. It's very fluttery and I think it gives more length and volume to my lashes than most mascaras do. Plus it makes the lashes really dark and it almost looks like I have eyeliner on too. 

So this is kind of a wet formula- which makes it a little hard to layer without getting it all over your eyes... but it wipes off easily and it doesn't look too bad. If your eyes get wet or you wipe your eyes in the day... it'll look a little rough but... I still think this overall looks good throughout the day. I might see if they have a waterproof version but... this one is really good. 

I like the shape of the wand also. It's a lot like the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara with the hourglass shape- but that mascara bothers my eyes and this one does not. I also like it better than the L'oreal Lash Paradise formula... which I don't think I like anymore. 

 So yeah this is really great and I am glad I tried this and got some for my friends. I would definitely buy it again and I hope Tarte comes out with another Mascara 3 pack this year for the holidays too! 

Definitely recommend checking this out! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments