2-sday! 2 Step Morning Skincare Routine w. St. Ive's Products

So I kind of wanted to post a morning routine sometime soon... but for now I'll just let you guys know about my face routine since I only use 2 products and it's pretty easy overall! Also just realized these are both from St. Ive's... not sponsored... but I just really like their skincare. I think it is great for the price.

1) Apricot and Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick- I've really liked Cleansing Sticks since trying out Physician's Formula's Charcoal Stick. I think these St. Ive's ones have a little bit more product in them and for the price they are a little better... these are only a few dollars at Target and the Physician's Formula one is like $10... and it is impossible to get out when it's done... so I feel like I wasted some product there too. This one seems like it'll be easier to just finish because of the way it rolls out. I'll let you know when I finish it I guess.

This is also really nice and hydrating. Manuka Honey is very good for your skin- Jonathan from Queer Eye mentioned it recently and I was like "Ohhh I'm happy I got that Manuka Honey Stick then!" Lol. It just feels nice on my face and it has a pleasant smell to it... plus in the morning this is so quick and easy to use that I actually use it every day and I like it every day!

2) Energizing Coconut and Coffee Face Scrub- This is what really makes me okay getting up in the morning. Pretty much any time I use this- I feel refreshed. My skin feels nice and smooth and awake and I just feel like I am ready for the day! It smells really nice... I heard some girls at target looking at it- and I just told them "That is my favorite" and then the girl said "Okay- that convinced me! I'm getting it!" Lol. So I even felt strongly enough about this that I needed to preach it to a total stranger... and I'm kind of an introvert... so that's funny. This just works great and makes me feel powerful and like I can conquer the day.

That is everything! I hope you guys like this post! I love these products and they're super important to me... so I would recommend it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments