Two-sday: 2 Looks, 2 Maybelline City Mini Palettes

Hey guys! So today I have some looks with some Maybelline Palettes! Two of the newer City Mini Palettes. I have the Blushed Avenue and the Hi Rise Sunset!

Look #1- Blushed Avenue! 

Okay- so in both of these looks I used the Milani Prime Light Primer, Maybelline Superstay Foundation, and the Saharan 2 Blush Palette from Juvia's Place (Yara for bronzer, Bee for blush and Zoba for Highlight.)

I primed my eyes with the Milani Eye Primer and then I did a simple Peachy Look with the Palette.
I used 1 all over the lid, 2 in the outer corner and 3 in the crease. 4 was on the browbone!


These pictures were taken several hours after I applied the eyeshadows and after I went to work... so there was a little bit of creasing I think on here... but it wasn't too bad. My lipstick wore off by this point. 

Look #2- Hi Rise Sunset 

I used 1 on my lid, 2 in my crease, 3 on the outer corner and a little into the crease and 4 on the browbone 



I also used the L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara in both and in the second look I used Famous from Smashbox. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments