Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday 7.13.18

Frugal 

Okay... I used a lot of drugstore makeup this week... but I think I'm going to mention the City Mini Palette from Maybelline in Blushed Avenue. This is a really nice palette that is super affordable and kind of fancy too! It's nice and easy to use... I just like it!

Fancy 

The Persona palette from Sona Gasparin... this is a really nice everyday palette. It's easy to use and versatile. I think I mentioned this last week too... I have kind of a nice, everyday look that I like using this for. It's a great palette.

Fragrance 

Bath and Body works had a sale on some of their new summer releases and I got the Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds scent in a few different things... I got the shower jellies, a spray and a mini spray... and it just smells really nice and summery and I just like it a lot!

Fashion 
Here I am rocking the glasses in an accidental selfie. 

I feel like I've shown these before but these are sunglasses from American Eagle. They're kind of a fun shape to them and they just look kind of fabulous for everyday eyewear. I just picked these up because I was at an American Eagle Outlet and I needed Sunglasses... and these just worked well for that!

Also... I got a Friends backpack from Hot Topic... this is the best thing I own.

Favorites 

I watched Ant Man this week... that's a fun movie! Seeing the new one tomorrow! Excited for that! Especially now that I've seen the first one... it might be one of my favorite Marvel Movies... I feel like I say that about every Marvel movie that I see... but I just like it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments