Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 7.20.18

Some fun products for the week... I'm just getting into it now!

Frugal 

The BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette... In my opinion- this is kind of a must have. As far as BH goes- this is maybe the best thing I've tried. It's pretty versatile- It's got a lot of great glitters and mattes. Different colors- but they all sort of go together and it is kind of an overall neutral palette. There's also a really nice highlight in the middle. It's just a nice palette.

A little bit more on the Frugal side that I've been loving a lot lately and I keep forgetting to mention- the Physicians Formula Healthy Foundation. I've reviewed this before saying it's good... it isn't the best from the drugstore however and I'm not sure if it's something I'd really like to repurchase... I do however think it's pretty amazing for this time of year. It's got a good coverage- but it doesn't look like too much on the skin. It's just nice for the summer.

Fancy 

I don't think I've been using too much fancy makeup lately... but I have used my Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Palette quite a lot actually... I think I'm close to hitting pan on the gold shade in the middle. It's just a nice palette.

Fragrance 

Right now I'm wearing Midnight Pomegranate from Bath and Body Works. I got this from the Semi Annual Sale and I love it. It reminds me of high school... and it's just a nice, light, fruity smell that's perfect for the summer. I love it!

Fashion 
Hmmm... well right now I'm wearing my Demagorgon pants... so I will go with those. Lol. I also have some clothes from Avon that I'll probably show in some OOTD's soon!
here's the Demagorgon for comparison. 

Favorites 

Okay... I love Wes Anderson and I love Dogs... So I was so excited to see Isle of Dogs. The Blu Ray just came out... it's one of the best movies ever maybe... I just really liked it. Highly recommend checking it out!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments