Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites 7.6.18

Heyyy guys! I have been away from the blog for a little bit, but I'm happy to be back and here are my weekly picks for favorites! So excited!

Frugal 

I used the new Maybelline matte City Mini  palette in Hi Rise Sunset. I think the new City Mini's are so pretty. This is the only one I picked up so far because the Blushed Avenue shade looked like it had been swatched already. This has a yellow and some oranges and a little bit of a purple and some browns. It reminds me a little of the old Too Faced Natural Matte Palette which was one of my favorites that they have discontinued... not sure why. But anyway- I like this City Mini and it's a fun little palette! I am always pretty impressed with the City Minis!

Fancy 
The Julep Cushion Complexion 5 in 1 Skin Perfecter with Tumeric! That is a mouth ful lol. This is a nice coverage and I've been liking it for the summer. It stays on all day, but it doesn't look like you're wearing anything. It's also really easy to apply and it just looks really nice on the skin. It's a little matte... but it works for my dry skin. It is just perfect!

Fragrance 

The Brazilian Crush Spray from San de Janiero... I just can't get enough of this!

Fashion 

Weirdly... hoop earrings! I've never been into hoop earrings, but I did pick a few up from American Eagle and I just kind of like them. I think they're really nice and fun and this week, since I've been pulling my hair back a lot I just think they look cool. I've never felt more Jersey! Lol.

Favorites 

The Incredibles 2! I watched that this week! I have a full review coming out on my other blog pretty soon. I just thought it was so much fun! I liked it wayyy more than the first Incredibles movie... which was never one of my favorite Pixar movies... but this is really great and I just totally loved how it went!

Hope you guys like this! I'm excited to be back! I felt like I had writer's block this morning trying to come out with blog ideas and things to do... but now I just kind of feel super inspired... and I'm just going to keep doing stuff!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments