2 Ways To Improve Your Natural Lashes

So for today- I'm going to talk about how to improve your lashes on their own so that they look good without Mascara or false lashes. And I do still usually wear mascara... but I think these are just good tips that you might not have done... and they really help!

1) Use a Lash Curler- I actually just got a great lash curler that really works for me from a brand called Precision Beauty. I just bought it because I hadn't used a lash curler in a while and this one was just on sale for like $2... so I got it and it worked really, really well! I curl them a lot before I put mascara on and after I take it off usually... sometimes even more times too. This is just a great little tool and a simple tip- but it's made a huge difference for me. I know I'm a little excessive about using it... but it helps.

2. Remove your mascara with a spooly or a lash comb- I like to make sure to take extra care of my lashes after I remove my eye makeup in general. Lately I've just been using my eye makeup remover on a brow brush and that takes off any access mascara fine and leaves my lashes looking nice and long and pretty.

So yeah! I just kind of like using these tips. I think it works well and it's definitely improved how my lashes look in general!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments