Cute Summertime OOTD

So I wasn't going to do an OOTD Today... but I really like how I look in this outfit with my accessories. It's very summery and comfy. I just like it a lot!

Top 

I have this flowy flamingo top from Old Navy. This is super cute and just really pretty. I love the silver detailing of the flamingo and the pink color of the shirt. It's just super cute and comfy and I really like it!

Bottoms 

I have my black, flowy pants. These are my favorites! Love them!

Accessories 
I have this tie necklace thing that I got from Ameircan Eagle. I love it! It's just so cute and simple. I especially love how it looks with the silver from the flamingo. I also have my Mermaid Scale Earrings from Karch Creations... again- really summery and I like them a lot.

And that is everything! I hope you guys like this!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments