Easy, Everyday Makeup Look w. Persona Identity Palette



F
ace 



Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer 



Foundation- Wet n Wild Cushion Foundation 

Blush- Physician's Formula Butter Blush in Natural Glow 

Highlight- Elf Mermaid Tail Highlight Duo I used the Purple Side 

Powder- Milani Prep Set and Glow Powder 

Setting Spray- Evian Facial Spray 

Eyes 

Primer- Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Kitten 

Shadows- In my Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette I went in with Goal Digger all over the lid and in the crease I used Maverick... I might have put Chic or Fearless in there also to deepen it up. I used Bossy on the outer corner and Humble on the browbone. 

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof

Lips 
This is a Maybelline color from a few years ago... I think it's permanent- but mine is in limited edition packaging... so I'm not quite sure. But it's called Berry Chic. I think they have a "Plums" line and it might be in that. Again... not quite sure... but I like this! 

Comments