Bath and Body Works Shower Jellies- Worth the Price? Bubble Cool Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds Jelly Bar

So I recently got some of the shower jellies from Bath and Body Works... and I was a little skeptical about them but I have some thoughts... and I thought I would try it because they were on sale for $7 and they were a little different than traditional shower gels.

These have 6 ounces of product in them and it is in a jello-like consistency. The directions say to use your hands or use it with a loofa or sponge to clean yourself with it. That's not my favorite thing to do- I like to use a wash cloth... but it does work best this way because it is pretty slippery and it's kind of hard to actually use.

The original price of this is 16.50... which is wayyy too much I think. I feel like I'll get 2 weeks worth of use on this and then it'll be gone. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of product because it is falling into the tub and it's hard to find after that... so I definitely would not recommend paying any more than $7 for this. It's okay for $7 because it's fun... but even at $7- it's not something I would repurchase that often.

It feels luxurious- which I like and it keeps me smelling super nice... which I also like. I use this in the morning to shower with and then the smell kind of lingers and I use the spray too... so I like that. Sometimes you just need something fun and luxurious that isn't the most practical thing ever... this is fun for that.

Another thing I want to mention- I only really use this for my arms and legs... its too difficult to get all over really and I just don't know how much I like the consistency... So I still use a regular shower gel or something else with it... but this definitely does mane me smell great and I feel great when I use it!

So overall... I'm excited to have this product and use it up... If you want something luxurious and impractical- this is good... but if you need some practicality in your shower gel... this isn't it. I think I would only ever purchase these again on sale or a scent that I really loved and wanted to smell like that all day.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments