Makeup Look w. L'oreal Paradise Enchanted Scented Eyeshadow Palette (Peach)

Okay! So this is a new eye palette from the drugstore that I've been using a lot and really loving... and this is just an easy eye look. I just like this!


Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation- Wet n Wild Cushion Foundation

Blush and Highlight- I used the Juvia's Place Saharan 2 palette. I used Tau as a blush and Zoba in the highlight.
this looks a little different than IRL 

Concealer- Benefit Erase Paste. This is old- and I mentioned never mentioning Benefit on this blog anymore... and I don't know how I feel about that anymore to be honest... I'll mention this sometime soon... but I'm just frustrated with a lot of people in the makeup community and I can't keep up with all of this.

Powder- Milani Prep Set and Glow Illuminating Translucent Setting Powder.

Eyes 


Primer- Nyx Glitter Glue

Eyeshadows- The L'oreal Paradise Enchanted Palette... Here are the shades I used.


I started with that light brown matte shade in the middle row for my crease. I deepened it with that darker color underneath it. I also put that sparkly color at the top of the last row all over my lid. For my outer corner I used that dark shade in that same row... and I used that cream shade on top for my browbone.

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Here you can sort of see my lashes... they look long today! 

Lips- I didn't touch it up at all but I used the wet n wild gloss in Fly Gal. Yesterday was Fourth of July and I wore a Matte Lipstick all day and my lips were Dry AF... so yeah. I needed this gloss day lol. And it looked good with the peachy look!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments