My Perfect Summer Glowing Skin Makeup Look (w. All Drugstore Makeup)

Hey guys! So I did this makeup look yesterday and I was just kind of like "Yes! This is the look!" So that's what I thought I would post today!

Face 

Primer- Maybelline Blur + Smooth

Foundation- Wet n Wild Cushion Foundation

Blush- Physician's Formula Butter Blush in Natural Glow

Highlight- The Large Pan in the top row of the Flower Beauty Holographic Highlight Palette

Eyes 

Primer- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in French Fries

Shadows- I used the new Essence Spice Up Your Life Palette!

I started with Mulled Wine in the crease and then I put Hot Chili all over the crease. And for the inner part of my eye I used Curry in A Hurry. I put Vanilla Bean on my browbone and I used some of Caramelts in my inner corner. I love how this looks all together!

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise (waterproof)

Lips 

Liner- Essence Wish Me A Rose

Lipstick and Gloss- Flower Beauty Mix and Matte duo in Bronze Envy

And Voila! The Perfect summer glowing look! Hope you guys like this!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments