Awesome Find! Bath and Body Works Shave and Shower 2-in-1 Oil Body Cleanser

So the Bath and Body Works Active Line has been one of my favorite things that I've discovered from their recent Semi Annual Sale. I'm not sure if this is something that they are going to continue to carry... I'm guessing it'll be back in January- but it's probably done for a little while right now... I think the Semi Annual sale is over- so this might not be around anymore... but I don't care- I love it and I need to talk about it anyway.

What I love about this Active Line is the smell and that's what kind of made me pick up so many of this product... I have a few back ups. I have to say... the smell of this I didn't initially think was all that great. It might have just been my washcloth because when I used it with a new washcloth today it smelled a little bit better. It has cucumber in it and I think there's an actual cucumber smell in it too. It has an oil consistency... which is different. It instructs you to just use your hands and make it foamy... I just put it on a wash cloth as is and it foams up as I use it on my body. Sometimes I'll rub it in on the washcloth... but either way- it still works well just as an oil. It makes me feel nice and clean and I do think the smell is okay. It's nothing that will effect your perfume or any other products you might use. Plus the oil just makes it feel really nice. It has aloe on it- which feels nice on my sunburn that I got recently... so its just good overall as a body wash.

As much as I love it as a body wash... it is even better as a shaving oil. It is so smooth and makes my legs feel so very nice. It's like the closest shave I think I've ever gotten and I love it for that.

Sometimes oils bother my legs... this one definitely did not... in fact I actually think it might have healed some dry spots that I've had on my legs. It's just really, really, really nice.

So that is what I'm using in the morning to shave and as a shower gel. I have been loving it and I'm super happy that I ended up getting so many of these!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments