Accidental Mermaid OOTD, MOTD, Hair of the day!

So today I went to Hot Topic and I bought a Little Mermaid T Shirt... and I had mermaid earrings on, a mermaid handbag my hair was a little bit like Ariel in the Kiss The Girl Song... so I had to do an OOTD right? There's just no way not to!

Top 
I actually changed my top to the Ariel top that I got at Hot topic because it was just too perfect with everything else.

Bottoms 
My pants are black flowy palazzo pants that I got from a craft vendor in Smithville's Mayfest.

Accessories
These are from Karch Creations- you can check them out on Etsy or Influenster... they were also there in Smithville. I have a Sand Dollar Necklace also from Smithville. And I have a spoon ring I put on because obviously Ariel used a Fork for her hair.



Handbag 
My clear handbag that I styled with some mermaid and holographic things. I have a mermaid notebook from TJ Maxx in here, a Shell that I use to carry some little lipsticks and perfume samples, my mermaid hand sanitizer holder... it just kind of all looked cool.

Hair 
I put my hair back in a bow clip thing that I got from American Eagle. This kind of reminds me of the "Kiss The Girl" song from The Little Mermaid. So that was cute.

Makeup 

I used my Julep foundation, Hourglass Mood Exposure blush and the large light shade in my Flower Beauty Holographic Highlight Powder to highlight with.

For my eyes I did a basic neutral look with the Laura Geller Uptown Chic Palette, the Lash Paradise Mascara, and the Flower Beauty Tickled Pink Mix and Matte Duo.

And I'm wearing Midnight Pomegranate from Bath and Body Works... which seems Mermaid-y to me!

... and some of this wasn't an accident. I changed into the shirt and the necklace and spoon ring... so I cheated a bit! But still. I'm a mermaid today and this is fun! Lol.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments