Comfy All Black Summer Time OOTD + MOTD

Just because it's summer doesn't mean you need to stop wearing all Black or being comfy... right? Here's how I'm doing it!

Top 

The top is from Old Navy... I have this top in like 3 or 4 different colors. I love the flowiness and the comfiness of it. Plus the design is really fun and I like the pop of pink color! So comfy and cute! And I have a little bralette from Costco underneath. 

Bottoms 


These are from last year at Old Navy... they're a little snug on me now... which is why I like the flowiness of the shirt. The material is nice and light and I like the design of it. 

Accessories 

I have 2 necklaces from Alex and Ani. I don't think these 2 are regularly available anymore... but the small one is the Endless Knot and the longer one is a special "glitter" version of the healing love necklace. 

I also have these earrings from karch creations. I got these from Smithville, but you can find them on Instagram or Etsy.  They have cute stuff. And I liked the little bit of color it gave to my look. 


And I have my spoon ring from a store in Smithville called Fairest of Them All. I've been loving this lately. I've always been interested in Spoon and Fork earrings. This one is really thick and well made. It's not adjustable. The Alex and Ani Spoon Rings are "adjustable" which means that they break super easy... so I would not recommend them at all. Alex and Ani is a great brand- I have no idea why these products are still around and marketed as Adjustable... and they're sold for 28-38 dollars which is insane. But anyway...this spoon ring is awesome and I love it. And I love the little flower detail of it. I just love these! 

Hair 


I have my hair in a pony tail and a bow clip from American Eagle. 

Makeup 



I used my Julep Complexion Cushion 5 in 1 skin perfecter. I mixed it with some of the Colourpop Amber liquid highlight... which I liked a lot. I used a pink shade from Makeup Revolution. It came in a free gift with purchase palette. I used the pinkest shade. I used the top small-ish shade of Flower Beauty's Holographic Highlight palette. I set with Milani Make It Last. 

For my eyes I did a simple neutral look with the Jouer essential matte and shimmer palette. I used one of the shimmers all over my lid and then the matte orange in the crease and outer corner mixed with a dark brown matte. I just liked how this looked all together. I used a matte cream shade for the browbone. 

And for Mascara I used Lash Paradise and I used the matte side of the Bronze Envy Mix and Matte Lipstick from Flower Beauty for my lips... so it looked nice and neutral. 

I think the pink of my cheeks contrasts nicely with the bold cheek color from my blush. It's just nice! 

Overall I think this is a fun summer look and I really like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments