Super Glam Look for Probably Doing Nothing and Getting Take Out

Soooo... as this title suggests- this look is a little too glam. Right now I think I'm either going out to eat or getting take out... I'm betting on take out... but this is a Look... and it's mostly from the drugstore... Actually I'll probably do another post sort of explaining my "tips" for a budget friendly super glam look.

Face 

Primer-

Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation

Wet n Wild Cushion Foundation. I got this because Tati said that she NEEDED to keep this and she got rid of a lot of a lot of expensive foundations and... I wanted to check it out. So I'll review that soon!

Blush- 

Wet n Wild's Hummingbird Hype

Highlight- 
I used the second highlight in the Soph X Highlight Palette from Revolution Pro/ Makeup Revolution Palette.

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the CoverFx Shimmer Veil in Amethyst all over the lid... this is the only high end product that I used for this post... I just got this on Sunday and it's Wednesday and I haven't used it yet! Lol. I used the Milani Most Loved Mattes Palette for the rest of my eyes. I put the color No Plum Intended in the crease and then I used Don't Raisin Your Voice on the outer corner and a bit in the crease. The glitter on the Coverfx was a little chunky and it didn't look like it applied that well at the outer part of my eye- so I layered a little bit of Come Up Roses on top. That worked really well to make it look a little more even and blended. I actually used Chocolate is Life (best eyeshadow name ever) in the brows. I also kind of wanted a soft liner for this look so I used Don't Raisin Your Voice on my lashline and on my lower lashline too. I used Fancy Vanilla on the browbone and I think that was the whole eye look.

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise waterproof

Lips 
I used the Flower Beauty Mix and Matte Duo in Bronze Envy. This has a matte lipstick on one end and a shimmery liquid lipstick type gloss on the center of my lip... and it looked pretty awesome... so I just love how that kind of turned out.

And that's about it! I hope you guys like this look!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments