Fancy OOTD: Mom's Birthday Dinner Outfit

Occasionally I do something fancy... and I have a couple of dresses this style from Old Navy... and these are definitely the best thing for me as far as Fanciness goes.

Dress 

This is from Old Navy. I think it's one of their Fit n Flare dresses... like I said I have a couple... I have an Old Navy Gift Card that I need to find and I think I might get more because I just like how these look on me. This had a really cool print. It was all black but it had sort of pixel-y looking flowers on it. Super cool.

Accessories 

I have a pair of Green Aventurine Earrings that I got from Boxlunch on my ears. I thought this was cool and their whole "Power" is about balancing which is cool. I'm not an expert on Crystals, but I'm a little more interested in them and I do believe that they have something to them... even if it's just a reminder of something you need. I like using them.

And I have a necklace that I won from a gift auction. It was homemade and it looks really beautiful and summery... It really makes a statement with any outfit- I've shown it here before and I love it!

I wore a pair of shoes that I got for like $6 at Harmon... these are cute. They look a little fancier than they are.

And I have a long cardigan that I got at either Gap Outlets last year or Aeropostale several years ago. I forget where this as from... but I have a few of them and I wear these types of cardigans all the time because they look fancy with these outfits. It's like a Duster I guess you'd call it. They're useful and I love them!

And I wore my Rose Gold Metallic bag from Coach. I love this bag- especially in the summer or whenever I do anything "Fancy." It's perfect for that.

So that is everything! I hope you guys like this look!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments