2sday: 2 Things from Walmart That I Kind Of Want

So Walmart isn't my favorite place to shop... especially for beauty products. I don't think it's a bad store- I don't think anything there is bad quality... but my Walmart is not my favorite place ever. It's huge and the lights give me a headache and the beauty section is always very picked over... so while I do love Walmart's prices and their products... I don't love going there. There are 2 things that I believe are Walmart exclusive items right now and since there are 2 of them... I thought I'd share on a 2-sday!

1) The Physician's Formula Butter Collection Face Palette- I have found an alternative to this... so I'm not actually going to buy it right now... but I was incredibly excited when this product first came out! I love Physician's Formula products and their butter bronzer... and this came with a bronzer, blush, 2 highlights and a perfume for like $11 at Walmart. Crazy! I did find the Butter Collection Box from Physician's Formula at Harmon. This contains a bronzer, blush, highlight, a body butter and the fragrance in a nice big box for $20. This says it is a $70 value on the box... idk if I would say that- but still $20 makes all of these products $4... which I like!

So yeah- I think this is pretty nice too. Haven't used anything yet except the perfume and the Body Butter... and I like them and hope they release them permanently. I like Physician's Formula Skincare a lot... so I was excited to see the body care and fragrance too. Especially from a cruelty free brand!

2) Milani Bold Obsessions and Most Loved Mattes Palettes- Okay so this is 2 products... but they're kind of the same and maybe I'll only buy the Bold Obsessions... but I really want these! I love Milani- it is one of my favorite brands from the drugstore and I really want to see what these eye palettes are like because they look so beautiful and high end and I've heard the quality is worth the $20... so it just seems like a great palette... or 2 great palettes. I would love to try these! I don't know if I'll buy them in store or not... I know they're cheaper on Walmart's site... but there's some stuff I want to get from Milani's website... so I might just order it there!

And that is everything! I hope you guys find this useful or interesting!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments