Finish 4 by Fourth Of July: FINALE!

Alright! I told you guys I would finish 4 body butters by Fourth of July... here's an update on if I finished them, how I finished them and my final thoughts on them and which I'm most likely to repurchase or pass on... honestly- I'd repurchase any of them... but I do have some favorites and some thoughts on them I guess... so yeah! Let's just get into it! By the way- if you want to see my original post on this check it out right here.

Bath and Body Works Coco Shea Body Butter... FINISHED! 

This was the first thing that I used up... so I'm sorry if I don't totally remember exactly how much I liked it. I started using this as a regular body butter... but when I started doing the Project- I ended up using this as a shaving cream and I really liked how it worked like that. I think because this is a bath and body works product and it's more on the luxury side for what they carry... I thought it would be a little bit better. It wasn't my favorite as a body butter... but I did really like the smell and I thought it worked really well as a shaving cream. So would I repurchase this... it's not at the top of my list honestly... I like it but I think I could get something better... and I don't really want to shave with just this... it isn't my favorite thing from the Coco Shea line... so I might if I wanted the scent but I don't think I'll get it unless it's super affordable.

Bath and Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Body Butter... FIN 

This is a different one... and I also used this to shave with... and honestly- didn't love it to shave with. I think that it started bothering me after a while and I probably should have stopped. It wasn't terrible... it could have just been the fact that I think the Schick Quatro razors have changed and they aren't as good now... but it might have been because of this... I don't know. This isn't my favorite scent either. This isn't the worst scent... but not my favorite. I'm kind of thinking I won't repurchase this because... idk. Not my favorite body Butter formula. I think I'd rather just get a Bath and Body Works lotion or something in this case... but I guess it isn't a bad product... It just isn't my thing and I need to stop buying them.

Ulta Sweet Fantasy Vanilla and Caramel Whipped Body Butter... DONEEEEEEEE! 

Okay... so I didn't realize this said whipped in the title... and I went into a lot of detail explaining the whipped texture in the original post... lol.

ANYWAY this smells amazing and this is the one I was like "OMG I WOULD DEFINITELY REPURCHASE THIS" but I just checked Ulta's Website and they no longer have this available. This was from the Luxe line at Ulta I think... maybe not. I don't know but I can't find this... and this smells amazing and worked really well. This would have been my number one recommendation for this whole post... but it's not available... so I'm sad.

I used this all as Body Butter too! I used it because sometimes even after showering I feel a little bit icky or I still didn't smell great.... tmi lol but summer time... long days... I washed myself throughly but some days you just feel gross... so I used that up that way... and by "Used it Up" it was really only one day I used it like that... for the most I used it as a body butter... but this is nice.

Argan Oil Body Butter... PRETTY MUCH DONE! 

So...I still have a bit of this left I think at the time I'm writing this... which is July 3rd... so I think I'll try to finish it up tonight and I'll probably update you guys on my facebook page, Instagram or youtube... or on this blog- you can find me a lot of places lol. But anyways- this is a good body butter and it smelled really good. I used this similar to how I used the Ulta one- I've been taking my showers in the morning now- so I'll use this to kind of touch up in the night... it's good! I love it! I don't know if I'll repurchase soon because I think my next thing is going to be finishing up lotions. I need to do a huge lotion project and try to finish a bunch and not repurchase or use coupons for any new ones... because I have too many minis from different coupons Bath and Body Works gives out... and I just need to get rid of a bunch and finish some. Lol.

Anyway! Hopefully everyone is having a good day and a good 4th of July weekend! I'll see you guys later on my other blog The Daily Something. You can also find me on Facebook or youtube as Shannon Kahermanes and Instagram as Scribbles About Beauty or The Daily Something.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments