Collective Haul! (Bath and Body Works, Harmon,Ulta)

Bath and Body Works 

This is kind of exciting for me. I had stuff left on a gift card and I wanted to buy a new wallflower plug... so I walked in... and then almost walked out without the plug! Lol so upsetting! I did get the plug though and now I can smell my Pumpkin Pecan Waffles very strongly and its amazing.

I also got three of their fine fragrance mists. They brought back some of their older scents that are springy and they will be out until June. I got Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Flower and Wild Honeysuckle. These are amazing. They're very floraly and last a little bit longer than their regular fine fragrance mists in my opinion. I think my favorite is Cherry Blossom... but the other two are good too. I think I did a post on these already... so I will post that right ... (link).

Harmon 

Didn't get too many interesting things here, I did get some hair stuff that I needed. I got the L'oreal Evercreme moisturizing leave in spray... this is my favorite hair product that exists I believe... at least my favorite from the drugstore... and I like detangling with this. My hair is very dry and this helps a lot.

I also got the Total Repair 5 Extraordinary oil from Loreal... every time I buy this its a little bit different. The first time I got it it was a spray, then it was a pump and it smelled medicinal. Now its a pump and its darker and it smells better. This one is for dry coarse hair and the other one I got was for all hair types. They basically all do kind of the same thing, I don't notice a huge difference so far between this and the other ones... but they're all good. So whichever one you find will work. It makes my hair shiny and if I have bed head when I wake up it calms it down a lot. So it works pretty well.

Ulta 

I went in because all the new stuff looked new and shiny and amazing... but nothing I wanted was there. Lol. Well there were a couple things and I ended up getting a free gift with a lot of things, so that was a plus.

I got the Twice as Nice Mascara. I've always loved the concept of a mascara for top and bottom lashes in one, and this wand looked like something I would like a lot. Its a cone shaped wand that is similar to the Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagance. The small part of the wand is good too because its angled. And the packaging is also super pretty on this. Its like a metallic gold... it kind of sucked me in a little more... not gonna lie.

I also got a cream eyeshadow in the shade Rose Gold. I didn't even know Ulta had cream eyeshadows, and I love rose gold on my eyes. This will look great with a lot of things that I have.

These were both Ulta Brand items and right now if you spend like $20 on Ulta items you get a free bag filled with Ulta stuff. I think this is cute and fun, they may just trying to be clearing stuff out... it is what it is but its free and I wanted to try more Ulta Brand stuff so this was helpful.

It came with One full sized Amped Lashes mascara, which has a wand that looks a little like the They're Real mascara.

A brow powder set that comes with 2 powders and a wax. I don't typically do my eyebrows, but I've been thinking of doing that now just cause I do have some sparce areas. These powders and wax seem nice and they match my brows, which is always nice. The packaging on this kinda sucks though. Its smart because they put a plastic wrap over it so that the powders wouldn't get in the wax I guess... but its almost impossible to get the plastic off without messing it up... so if you want to use the thing its not flawless.

An eyeliner pencil that is double sided in black and brown. These swatch nice but feel a little dry.

3 brushes. One sponge tip applicator, a fluffy brush you could use in the crease or the edges and an angled face brush that could work well for contouring. These aren't amazing brushes, but they do pack the thing you are trying to get on your face onto your face, so it does its job.

The most exciting part: 3 eyeshadow palettes. One in Romantic, which has rosey and purpley shades. One in smokey and one neutral/green quad.

One nail polish in the color Peach Parfait. A lip crayon that says Oh! on it so I'm guessing thats its name. Its a neutral peachy shade that would look good on everyone.

A pigment in the color YOLO! Its like a light gold. I love it but its messy. May need to put that in a contact lens case like what I did with the Nyx pigment I have.

A little blush/bronzer duo. The bronzers on the lighter side and looks like Benefit's Hula... so thats cool.

A pretty pink Butter Balm Lip Gloss. This is such a nice color, I know I'll be using that a lot and would try out others.

And it came in a cute bag that fits a lot in it, so that is always a plus.

Also they are completely sold out of their contour kit everywhere as far as I know, but it swatched really well and looked amazing. I'm debating getting some sort of contour kit, and going back and forth between wanting one or not... I think I want this one. Its only $18, It looked good for lighter skintones and I think I would actually use it. I want to get some sort of contour and if I actually use it a lot, I would think about getting another... but I don't think I want to shell $46 on the Kat Von D one or anything like that if I don't think I'd use it... I may try that brush though cause it comes in a cool case.


So yeah, that is everything. I was going to wait a while and post this when I had more things... but I want to do reviews on the Ulta brand make up because I've never tried anything from them before... so expect a lot of that this week!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments