Cruelty Free Cheek Products Collection+ Mini reviews

Heyyy guys! More in my cruelty free products series. I don't have all that many in this category, but I figured it would be good to mention it anyway. I don't know if I want to call this a "favorites" exactly because I am probably going to just mention all the products I've tried and that I've had and just do mini reviews on everything. I think I like everything that I'm mentioning and a lot of them are some of my favorite products... so that is good.

I'm going to start with my absolute favorite... The Nars Orgasm Blush. If you want to splurge on a blush, this is what you should splurge on. Its a really pretty shimmery orangey color that isn't too shimmery or too orangey for that matter. Lol. Its so flattering, it would look good on everyone I think. There is shimmer in it, but it doesn't come off glittery, which I was afraid of. Its just amazing. I love it, I would not have picked this up if it wasn't in a Sephora Favorites bag... and I didn't know it was cruelty free until recently! This blog is where I find all news on Cruelty free brands/products and I noticed it was on the list last time I did one of these! I was excited. This is a good blush that I highly recommend. 

Now to the drugstore: Elf has some amazing blushes. Their baked blushes are good, I had one and threw it out because it was too broken up to use. I also have the light blush palette, these are amazing. Super soft and pigmented. PIGMENTED! These palettes are also great because all the blushes are really different and theres a big mirror. Plus, only $8! Really cool. I may get the dark one also... They're on the Elf website, I found mine at Old Navy... so yeah, check Old Navy for it I guess. Its the same price, but I think if you have a coupon you could maybe use it with these. Idk. 

Elf has really good baked highlighters also! I have all 3 of them, I think Blush Gems is my favorite/ most used... but I get them confused. There are 2 pinky toned ones and one white one. They're all amazing, but idk. I just reach for that one most I guess. They also have a cream highlight that I like a lot too. I just got it and I haven't used it super often, but a little goes a long way. Its a little hard to apply, but a little goes a long way. I just dot little bits on my cheeks and it works fine. 

Also in the highlight family, I really love the highlights in my Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty 2 kit. These are my favorite highlights and its becoming my favorite part of doing my make up because it just makes such a difference. They also have blushes in this palette and they're really really good, not my favorite but they're also soft and easy to work with. I even use one of the blushes as a contour because its a dark almost brown cool toned matte color. I would definitely buy more cheek products from Pixi. I've been using these a lot and I love them. 

I also have one of the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips. These are awesome. I think these took a while for me to like. I I think I like mine best swirled together as a blush. These make great eyeshadows too, so if you need one multi-task product, this is it! Blush, bronzer, highlight, eyeshadow. All in one. Really nice. 

And my last cruelty free cheek product is the Too Faced Chocolate Soliei bronzer. I have the original, its a little deep for me, but I love the formula of it. Its smooth and easy to use and it smells like chocolate, so that is awesome. Its also matte, which is good too. 

So yeah that is it. I think I need to try some more cruelty free cheek products. I do have one of Tarte's stick blushes, but I haven't really used it. The color doesn't really show up that well for me, and I just am not crazy about it. But I want to get one of their Amazonian Clay blushes. Physicians formula has some new blushes that I hear are good. The Too Faced Contour Kit and the Kat Von D contour kit are intriguing me... It Cosmetics and Sonia Kashuk I've heard have amazing stuff I know... but yeah. That is everything I have tried so far that is cruelty free. Hope this was helpful!
Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments