How To-sday: Lazy Make up

I've done sort of "everyday 5 minute" make up type things, but this is really the laziest and easiest of all my make up looks. there are no pics, but its pretty dang basic.

I primed my face with Rimmel's Stay Matte primer and Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. Any BB Cream and primer would work, you don't really need a primer either I guess, I just like this combo together.

I then took just a cream eyeshadow. I used Ulta's Rose Gold. This is quite pigmented, it creases a bit more than Maybeline's color tattoo, but nothing really bad, so you can still use it all over the lid on its own which is what I did. And thats all the eye shadow I used.

I also took Ulta's Amped Lashes Mascara, this was the first time I used this, and I really like this. It is shaped a little like the Benefit They're Real but its something you can kind of control like the Kat Von D. I put this on quite a few hours ago and my lashes still look pretty good... so I'm liking it so far. Ulta brand isn't super cheap or anything compared to a lot of brands, but they have some good stuff I've been testing out.

And thats it! I didn't put anything on my lips, I was going to use another Ulta Brand product called their Butter Balm which is like a lip gloss type lip balm thats quite hydrating and pigmented, so I like it... but I was just going to the doctors. I was hoping there would be some sort of meet cute with someone else that had a sprained ankle or a rich handsome doctor that just wanted a comedy writer and had some sort of fetish where he just liked to give away money to his girlfriend or wife... but no. Lol. All doctors were women.

Ohhh yeah I sprained my ankle or did something to it, so thats a thing. Lol. Thats why my posts are kind of weird this week on both of my blogs.


Also this isn't sponsored or anything, I wish it was! Lol, I happened to get some Ulta products and it came with a free gift with a lot of other goodies, and I wanted to test them out. Feel free to substitute any other cream shadows, mascaras or lip products. And I thought this would be helpful if you needed to do make up in a hurry after the gym or before class or something like that... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments