Faces of the Week- End of Feb 2015

Tuesday- I actually used all products under $10 and I did a look here if you want to see that. I have some bad pics, but I thought the look came out pretty well. Here are some photos... because why not post more. Lol.



Wednesday- this one is a bit hard to explain because the shadows don't have names and I'm not exactly sure which ones I used. Lol.

Face: I moisturized with Ponds moisturizer. I then put on Maybeline's Babyskin Primer and then I took the Rimmel Radiance BB Cream and dotted it on my face. Then I used my beauty sponge thingy that is not a beauty blender lol. And I blended it in. I sort of liked it... but it was sort of making the foundation break away a little bit... so I don't think I'll be using this method again. Not with a soaking wet blender at least... because after I tried that I put another layer on and I squeezed some of the juice out of the blender and I liked that a little more. So yeah. I used Benefit's Erase Paste underneath my eyes and I think I blended that out with the sponge too.

I then took this color, I think its supposed to be a blush, I use it more as a contour because its sort of like the Benefit Dallas blush. Its from the Pixi Ultimate Beauty 2 palette. I then used one of the highlights, it was the first one in the 2nd row... I'm not quite sure. I took that above the contour, under it a little bit, on my forehead and nose, and a little under my eyes too. I liked that. I sprayed with Nyx Dewey Finish Setting Spray and then I powdered with Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous powder.

Eyes: I primed with Too Faced Champagne shadow insurance, which is getting slightly oily on me... and then I used a light gold on the inner third of the lid. Like from the inner corner and then a little more in. Then I used a slightly darker gold on the rest of the lid. This is also from the Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty Kit 2 on the warm side of the palette. I took a matte orange-ish brown and then I took another warm matte brown in the crease. Ohhh and I used a bronzey shade on the outer third of the eye.

I highlighted with the first color on the cool toned side of the palette... browbone and inner corner. I also used Rimmel's Wonderl'ash mascara on my top lashes, lined with Rimmels Scandaleyes in news on the waterline and then mascarad the lower lashline with the same thing.

Lips- Rimmel's show off velvet in Atomic Rose! I did a post on this right here

(I was trying to show how bad the lipstick looked, but you can kind of see the eyeshadow better here... so there is that)


Thursday- 

Face- I primed my face with Maybeline's Facestudio master prime lumi and I used Covergirl's ready set gorgeous foundation. I used the same contour I used yesterday from the Pixi set and I used a more shimmery highlight on top of it and I highlighted kind of how I did yesterday. On top of the contour, on my forehead, chin and nose. And... that was it I think.

Eyes- I primed with Maybelines Bad to the Bronze and then went into the Wet N Wild Silent treatment trio and used the bottom color, which I believe was labeled lid... didn't love how this looked all over the lid, so I lightened it up with Browbone and then again with Stila's Kitten. I wanted to keep this look drugstore... but meh. The combo of Bad to the Bronze and this taupey color just wasn't doing it for me. I also used a matte brown from the Pixi palette in my crease and I used the second color in the cool toned side of the palette which is on the left to highlight. I used Kat Von D's Immortal Lash Mascara also.

Lips- Maybeline's Matte Lust for Blush.

(these attractive faces show the eyes a little better... but it still looks crappy in my lighting.) 



Friday 

Face- Primed with Rimmel Stay Matte, then used Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. I did the same thing I've been doing and used that Pixi shade to contour and then highlighted with one of the highlights. If you can tell, I love the highlights in this palette. The cheek products are all pretty fantastic and this is just a huge winner. I also set with Nyx Dewy finish and powdered with Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous.

Eyes- I primed with the mini Urban Decay Primer Potion. I love this. Then I went in with my Lorac Pro 2 palette because I didn't want to take a long time with the look. I used Rose all over the lid and then put Lt. Brown in my crease and took Plum and put that on the outer edge. I loved the way it turned out. Its really simple and easy and pretty. I'm pretty sure I also lined my waterline with Rimmel's Scandal Eyes, but I can't really tell... my waterline looks bright so I must have right? Lol. And I used Rimmel's Wonderlash and I also highlighted my browbone with buff and inner corners with Snow.

Lips- I started out with Maybeline's Pink babylips from their electric line but it was really pink... so then I used Revlon's just bitten kissable balm stain in Honey.





Saturday 

Face- I used my Benefit Porefessional primer and patted that into my skin. Then I took my Rimmel Radiance BB Cream and put that all over my face. I used the first two shades in the third row of the Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 2 and then I used a highlight from that palette also... but I'm not sure which one. I then sprayed with the Nyx Dewy finish, just on my cheeks and rubbed it in a little and then powdered with the Covergirl powder I've been using.

Eyes- I primed my eyes with Too Faced Candelight Shadow Insurance and went into my Lorac Pro 2. I took Snow All over the lid, then I used rose on the outer third and then went in with mocha at the ends. Light brown in the crease and Buff on the browbone. I also lined with Rimmel's nude liner and used my Rimmel Wonderlash mascara and my Kat Von D Immortal Lash just a little bit more. I did a white and gold outfit based on that dress... so I thought I'd include it in my make up look also. Lol.

Lips- Maybeline Babylips Dr. Rescue in Berry Soft.


So that is it, hopefully its still slightly useful even though I used products with no names and my pics are bad...

Byeee!
-Shannon 

Comments