Weekly Make Up Bag- 3nd Week of March

So this is a thing now. Lol. I took some products I wanted to use some more and I'm taking some products from my make up bag from last week and I'm going to try to use these products this week. I'll put the repeats from last week at the end and I'm kind of going to go in order with the rest of these I guess... based on what they are for.

This week I think I'm going to try to do a Faces of the Week using the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette and doing looks I find on youtube for the Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes... just to see if these are really dupes. I've been loving Urban Decay's sin lately and I was kind of like "ohhh I should get the Naked Palette" and then like "wait hold off on that because you have the Revealed... So that is why I have the revealed palette in here. And I haven't used this that much, so this is exciting for me. 

I did put some other eyeshadows in here, just in case I wanted to add something else or if I wanted to experiment a little more with these... I may just use the palette and not these... but I thought it might be good to have these in here. 

First off is the Maybeline Color Tattoo in Bad to The Bronze. This is almost gone, and this makes a really nice base for shadows... so there is a good chance I'll use this as a base at least... and maybe I'll use it up. 

I also have L'oreal's infallible eyeshadow in Glistening Garnet. This I really like, I used it in a recent faces of the week. I just think this looks really great as like a pop of color on the outer edge and I think it would work well with this palette. 

I also have a Milani Bella Eyes eyeshadow in Bella Mandarin. I wanted to do a nice warm look with this and I think it would go well with this palette also. I've used this and I love it, I love the Milani Bella Eyes, I just haven't worn this color as much... so I thought it might be good to include here. 

I also have the Ulta Brand Color Pure eyeshadow pigment in Yolo. This is a really pretty gold color and I like it. I haven't used it yet. The packaging is easy to get the actual product out and I think I can do so without making a mess. So that is cool! 

I have a couple of face primers in here. Both from Maybeline, I have the Babyskin and the Face Studio Master Prime in the Illuminating formula. These are both good for hydrating and the product I have kind of needs some hydration I think. I've tried it with the Master Prime and liked it... and I think the Baby Skin would also be good with it too because its a little more hydrating. Plus I'm just about done with the Baby Skin, so if I could use that up... that would be cool. 

The face product I'm talking about is the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. This was like a holy grail product for me... but the last time I tried it, It looked a little bit dry on me. I saw a picture of myself where I'm pretty sure I was wearing it and I was like "you know I love that. This is amazing." So I'm bringing it back this week. 

And I also have the Benefit Erase Paste concealer. This is the only concealer I have... I mean I have the Physicians Formula Nude Wear concealer also... but thats a little old and the brush breaks me out. This is a better concealer and its in a little tub... so I'm using this. 

For cheeks one of the product or products I mentioned was the Benefit Boxed powders in the Cheeky Sweet Spot palette. This comes with 5 blushes (Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Coralista, and Rocketeur) and their Hula Bronzer... plus a Watts Up highlight. So yeah, everything lol. I mostly wanted to use Hoola, its Hoola not Hula again... but I like these blushes. They smell good and I wanted to use them. I also wanted to use a highlight besides the Pixi one. These are good. I really like these shades. You can't  get the palette anymore... but the products are all permanent so thats a good thing! Lol. 

I have 3 other cheek products also. One is the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip in Malibu Strip... I was just thinking I really like this a lot. Its a good bronzer, highlight, blush, eyeshadow... you could really do a few looks with just this product and foundation and mascara and eyeliners if you'd like. 

I also have a highlighter from Elf, Its the shimmering Facial whip in lilac petal. Its a nice pinky highlight. This is newer, I got it because it was 70 cents... which is awesome. I like it a lot too. 

And I also have the Elf blush and bronzer that was a freebie thing. I tried this out and I didn't love it... but I figure maybe I'll give it another try. I don't think I ended up wearing it at all... I don't remember. It doesn't look spectacular or anything... I don't think its a hidden gem or anything... but I'll try it again maybe. Lol. 

I also have the Ulta Brow kit. I don't often do my eyebrows... but this might be good for filling in the sparce areas, and it has a wax too... so thats cool. 

And from last week... I think I'm going to keep all 4 mascaras... I have the Ulta Amped Lashes and Twice as Nice. These are both good, I want to use these a little more too. And if I go out or anything... I want the Kat Von D and Benefit They're real cause... those give some lashes! 

I also am going to keep a lot of the eyeshadows... Sin for sure, just because I want to compare it to the Sin dupe in the revealed palette and see if they're that different. And I just rediscovered this and want to use it more. I'm also going to keep Amber Rush... I may not use this... I just want it here lol. Same with the Ulta brand eyeshadow quad freebie in the natural shade. Also keeping Ulta's Rose Gold cream shadow because if I want a quick eyeshadow look I can use this all over the lid. And I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have the original mini version and I love it! 

And I'm keeping the Sephora Baked Blush duo in guava glow because I just really like it. I just rediscovered it and I still need it with me! Lol.  

So that is everything. Some products I'm not going to keep in here. I'm not going to include lip products, I only have the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous powder and the Nyx Dewy finish setting spray... which I will probably use. In the future I might not include mascaras or I may just include one mascara... but right now I thought I'd include it. 

And I may not use all the products in here... but what I'm focusing on is the Revealed palette and some of the benefit things and the Smashbox BB Cream. Plus I'm testing out some of the Ulta Brand things. If for some reason I buy something else during the week or before I post this... I may use those too because I can't wait to use new products lol. 

Okay I did just buy the Loreal La Palette Nude 1 &2... so these will probably be the majority of what I will be wearing this week. Lol. I'll probably continue using mostly these products for a little while. 
Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments