Collective Haul: Bath and Body Works, Drugstore, Big Lots

So I wasn't going to post a whole haul thing... but I have some stuff and I thought "why not!" Lol.

So at Bath and Body Works they had a sale on the lotions in their Hawaii line, which they just brought back... and I think they added a new scent called Waikiki that is a yummy coconut scent... so I got the full size lotion of that for $7... which is cool.

Then I went for some minis. I got the Hawaii Spray and mini lotion and I got the Waikiki Spray. I smelled the Hawaii last year and I was like "meh, its not that special... I don't need it" but this year I thought "yeah thats nice, I could use a full travel size." So that is what I got. And I also got a Kawaii Aloe gel lotion... I loved the way this smelled. I was a little bummed that they only had the lotion right now... but according to a fellow Bath And Body Works fanatic on Instagram, they are releasing a whole collection around Mother's Day! So that is perfect! This aloe lotion is a nice travel size that would be perfect for a beach bag.

At Harmon I got the Maybeline Nudes Palette... I have no Idea what it is... but I've been kind of obsessed with the idea of drugstore make up palettes lately... so I needed this in my life. I actually like it. I have a full review on that here already... I think... unless I post this first... but I probably won't so... I'll cut this out and link it lol.

I also got the L'oreal Silkissime Liner in highlighter. This is a repurchase because I did something stupid to my last one. Basically there is this metal thingy on the pencil that makes it hard to sharpen... so I just thought "ohhh I'll just take it off and it'll be fine." It wasn't. The liner fell out of the pencil and I couldn't really use it easily... so I threw it out. So I repurchased it... and I like it.

Took another trip to Harmon and got the L'oreal La Palette Nude 1&2. I'm a little on the fence about these... Mostly because they are very pricey. I used coupons from Bed Bath and beyond so I got them for around $12... which is a good price for these I think. I'll get $12 worth of use out of these for sure. I'll have a fuller review of these if I don't have it up already. Probably Post this up before a review of these... but yeah. Those are exciting.

At Target I got a couple things too. I got the Pixi by Petra Glow Mist with Propolis and Argan Oil. I have dry skin, and I like setting sprays. I loved the Nyx Dewey Finish Setting Spray... but it smells a little funny and I don't like the sprayer on the bottle... so I was looking for something else. I also thought the Argan Oil would work well with some more matte foundations... such as...

The L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation. So far so good, even though I'm dry. And yes, with the mist, it does give me a much nicer finish. I've only used it once for a little bit... but I like it. And I will probably give reviews on this and the Glow Mist in the near future also.

Went to Big Lots for the first time... I've never been before! I got a Sephora by OPI nail polish in the shade Domestic Diva. I have some other Sephora by OPI colors and I like them... but they're old... some of them don't open up any more... this didn't seem like it was bad quality, and it was only 1.80! So I needed it! Lol.

I got 2 of the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. This is kind of my favorite BB Cream, and I was really upset they discontinued it. I was running low on mine and I was going to try the Garnier one... but these were there and $5 so... they work. This with the Rimmel Stay Matte work amazing on my skin. I have very dry skin that doesn't really have even texture, this perfects it and moisturizes. I also use it with my super matte foundations, so its very useful. It also has SPF... idk if this SPF will have expired or not... also on sensitive oily skin, SPF might be bothersome... my friend is bothered by SPF... but for me this works perfectly and I'm happy its $5 there.

I also got 2 of the Coco Care hand and body lotion in the tubs. This is really good, my mom loves it and its hard to come by. I think it was a dollar. I really got it for my mom... but I'll probably use it too. So that is cool.

And I got Johnson's Baby Wash. I know this is good for cleaning brushes. My friend also said its good for removing make up. It was like a dollar or 2... I paid like $16 total for everything... so not too shabby.

Back to Harmon... of corse. I repurchased my L'oreal Total Repair Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner cause I just ran out.

I also picked up the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge. I've heard to use a beauty blender with the L'oreal foundation, and I'm not paying $20 for a sponge. For that money I want it to do my make up for me and last forever. Lol.

I also got the Garnier Charchoal Scrub. I needed a new scrub and I like Charcoal scrubs. I love the Origins Charcoal mask... I kind of like the Freeman Charcoal mask also... but not that much. And I just thought this looked good.

I also saw that they had some new Rimmel Gloss Balms... Idk what its called and the name wasn't on it... suspiciously... but I've heard good things and this is a pretty fuschia pink color and my friend made me buy it... lol.

And I got 2 Color Club Nail polishes... In their new spring line... there is a pastel blue and an orange... I forget their names... but I will insert it here later. This I got at Beauty Plus Salon.

So yeah, thats the whole haul. Pretty dang big... but its been over the past week or so... so that is a thing... and I ran out of a lot of things.

Ohhh also from Harmon I got these things called Snappers that are chocolate turtle pretzel things... ohhhhhmygobbbb! These are fantastic and you need them in your life.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments