Monday Musts: End of March 2015

Alrighty so some favorites.

I've been really liking a lot of the things I've bought recently. I've tried out some new things and they've all been kind of awesome.

The Garnier Charcoal Scrub. This is really nice. I like it almost as much as the Origins Charcoal Mask... its still causes a little dryness on my chin, which I always get a lot anyway... so I have to avoid there or just not use it there. I feel like it really unclogs my pores and smoothes my skin out a lot. Still not quite as good as the origins... which I should buy another of clearly... but yeah its been good.

The Pixi by Petra Glow Mist... I love this. I spray my face in this a ton... and it still doesn't look like I've used it at all, so I'm really happy about that. It just makes your skin look a little more glowy and perfected and natural. I don't know that it extends the wear of your make up any more... but it just makes it look a little less cakey and kind of un-clings product to your dry patches. It doesn't give a super glowy disco ball type of deweyness... but idk how it would be on oily skin because it is made with Argan Oil... so that is something to keep in mind... but its really good still. I like it!

I've also been liking the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation. It is a little drying on my skin, I can't wear it alone every day... which sucks because it gives amazing coverage and I really like that... but it is a good foundation. If you can figure out how to work with stuff to make it suitable for your skin-type... this is good. I really like it. I'm going to have a better review of it soon. I'm testing it a bit. This week is going to have a ton of reviews... but its pretty dang good.

For eyeshadow this week, I really like the L'oreal La Palettes. I gave it kind of a so-so review because it is a little hard to work with compared to other palettes. And after using these and Maybeline's The Nudes for a long time... I was happy to get back to my high end palettes. I still really like these though and I like all the looks I've come up with these. These pretty much only work for me along with the Urban Decay Primer Potion... but they're still good.

Speaking of Urban Decay, I've been using my Naked 3 palette and I forgot how good this was. There is some fallout, but its super pigmented, easy to use and blend with and just really pretty colors. I really like this... I'm like 90 percent sure I'm going to get the Original Naked Palette the next time Sephora has a sale... which is soon. Not that I need another palette... but... yeah. Lol.

And the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candelight is really nice too. I liked using that under the Naked 3, I used it under the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and that worked well together too. I need to use the Chocolate bar a little more... but I enjoyed that a lot this week.

Rimmel has new jumbo pencil things and they are pretty amazing. I think they're called the lasting finish color rush balms or something... Idk what color I have, it was no where on the package, so it must have come off when I opened it. Its a really bright pink and it smells amazing and leaves behind a really nice stain. It isn't really that drying though. Its a super comfortable formula and I just really like it.

And I've been using the Ulta Twice as Nice Mascara a lot. I'm going to have a fuller review on the Ulta brand products I like. I think I like the Amped lashes a little more... but this one is pretty fantastic also and I love that it has an upper lash and a lower lash. Its a little fall out-y but... it is still good.

And the Benefit Erase Paste! This works really well for me and I'm picky with concealer. And I've used a lot of it and there is still a ton left!

Yeah... this has been a good week. Lol. I'm probably going to do a monthly favorites in a few days... but these are just a few weekly favorites.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Also random: I wanted to post something yesterday but I forgot and that kind of sucks because I had my review on the L'oreal Palettes and I think I reference the review here and I never posted it... so I guess that is coming up tomorrow. No make-up week might get pushed back a little bit cause I have a ton of reviews and just a lot of things to do lol. Idk cause I already have like 3 posts for no make up week... so we'll see. Lol.


Comments