Everyday Make Up Bag End of March

Sooo I'm going to do another one of these everyday make up bag thingamagigs. Now that I'm not testing out anything new... I want to kind of shop my stash and reuse some old favorites in this week's bag. I have a few palettes I want to show some love... and yeah.

I may have mentioned that I kind of want the original Urban Decay Naked Palette and I can't decide if I should get it or not... so I'm using some similar palettes in this week's make up bag just to see if I really think I would reach for it a lot. I want to use these all at least twice before I make a decision...

First up the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette. This is full of dupes for the Naked 1 & 2 palettes and it is also a really good quality palette. There are 20 shades in here for $20 and they're always on sale at Coastal Scents website. I highly recommend this if you like neutral colors, this is a palette I should give a little more love too... and because it is really similar, it might keep me from spending lots of money on the Urban Decay palette... lol.

I also have the Naked 3 palette here. Really love these rose gold shades. I love Urban Decay's pigmentation. This is a fantastic palette. The looks aren't completely "everyday friendly" because it is very shimmery and rosey... but I do tend to wear those shades everyday anyway... so I'm just gonna go for it.

Last but not least the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I lusted after this palette so much for so long and now I feel like I barely use it... Its so pretty to and it smells like chocolate and the gimmick of that alone just makes me love it... lol.

I'm keeping 3 primers in here. The Rimmel Stay Matte, Maybeline Babyskin and Maybeline Masterface Illuminati (aka facestudio masterprime illumination... but I like my version better. Lol.) The Maybeline ones are hydrating and the Rimmel one helps bb creams be awesome. Lol.

And the foundations I'm keeping in here are the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte and the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. These are awesome.

I also want my Pixi By Petra Glow Mist in there... but I think I'll leave it out of the bag as this bag is getting full already lol. I think I'll leave blushes out too...Actually I may put in a Maybeline Master Glaze because I like them a lot.

I'm going to use 3 primers I think. Well 4 technically. For the eyes I mean. The Urban Decay Primer Potion, Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candelight and Champagne and Ulta's cream shadow in Rose Gold... I think these will go well.

I'm going to keep a few single eyeshadows... but I probably won't use them much. Urban Decay's Sin, Ulta's Yolo Pigment and the L'oreal Infallible in Amber Rush.

And for Mascara I'm going to keep the Amped up by ulta and the Twice as Nice by Ulta in there and I may use Rimmel's Wonderlash also... cause I haven't used that in a bit... so yeah. Ohhh and Benefit's Erase Paste.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments