Favorite Green Things

I figured since its St. Patrick's Day, I'll just mention all of my favorite products that happen to be green. Color of the actual product or packaging... I'm going to talk about it all and yeah.  A lot of my favorites are green or green packaged. If you wanted to get someone a little something for St. Patrick's day, or you're looking for make up to wear on St. Patrick's day... here are some picks.

Make Up 

I did a whole look with the green shades in the Pixi by Petra palette. Those are awesome. I'm not sure if this is in Target anymore, but its still on Pixi's website. Pixi in general has cute green packaging. Its a little pricey for drugstore, but its good stuff. And this palette for $17 is reasonable. Its a good palette, lots of different shades plus cheek products that I've been loving... but the green shades in there are stunning.

Another palette with some green shades that I really like is the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette. Super pigmented and really affordable and easy to work with and come up with looks for. I don't think I've ever used the green shades in this palette... but it looks great with the next product I'm going to mention.

Stila's Mint Julep smudgestick. I really like this a lot. I love using it on the lowerlashine or the waterline... somewhere on one of my blogs I did a look using this with the Comfort Zone palette and if I can find it I will link it, but its really good.

I also happen to love the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream which has green packaging. I'm not sure how easy this is to find any more... not sure if they still make it, but I like the Olay Fresh Effects line in general. Their skin care is also good, so if you wanted to do a little something to give as a St. Patrick's day present, that would be cute. Like if you have a teenage daughter or sister or someone and you wanted to get them a little something this would be cute.

Not that St. Patrick's Day gifts are a thing or anything... but if you felt like getting something small for someone and being like 'happy st. Patrick's day" that would be cute. My mom used to get us Beanie Babies for St. Patrick's day and most of these are probably cheaper than that. Lol. Or if you were doing a gift auction or something and wanted to do a St. Patricks day beauty basket, that would be cute. There are a lot of things you can do with this green theme.

Skincare 

Since I already mentioned Olay Fresh Effects, Simple is good too. They have green packaging too and I've used a lot from the brand and I really like them. Reminder: I should get the Simple Scrub. Lol.

And my favorite is the Freeman Avocado Oatmeal Mask. This is so cute if you're in college and on spring break and want to party with your girl friends and do masks for St. Patrick's day, this would be a cute mask. And you could take selfies and look like zombies... it'd be fun. Lol.

Body Care 
Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body WOrks. This is a Christmas fragrance and its no longer available... but its a good smell and I felt the need to mention it. I continue to wear it after christmas because it's just a nice cozy vanilla smell.

Bath and Body works has a lot in green packaging and they have the hand sanitizers for St. Patrick's day. My mom gets these for kids that live on our street and they're really cute and the kids are happy with them.

Also anything Cucumber Melon. Avon has a lot of good cucumber melon stuff... its good.

And Pacifica's Tahitian Gardenia comes in a really pretty green packaging with flowers on it and it smells really good.

Hair 

At Hot topic they have... well at least they used to have... clip in hair strands with different colors. I had the Pink and the purple ones, but at work they had the green ones and I wore it because we would dress up in green on weekends near the holidays because we raised money for St. Jude. Its cool if you're going to be in a St. Patricks day parade or if you do something like that.

Nails 

Sinful colors is a brand thats super easy to find and they always have a lot of holiday colors. My mom actually got me a glittery green shade from them, that I have't worn yet.

Essie's Mojito Madness is really nice. I'm not a huge fan of Essie polishes because honestly they suck. It takes forever to do my nails and they chip like the second you put them on... but they have nice colors and this one isn't terrible to apply if memory serves me.

Sally Hansen's Extreme Wear in Mint Sorbet. They changed their formula's recently in this line and there has been a lot of complaints because they Changed Pacific Blue... which is the absolute most perfect most gorgeous shade that is the easiest to apply... and then they changed it and from what I hear it sucks now. Idk if they changed this one too, but the formula was on par with Pacific Blue, so this is a good one to pick up and its very affordable.

Ulta's in house brand is also pretty awesome. I got a couple of the minis for Christmas and the color Mint Condition is really pretty and these apply better than Essie... so that is always good. This says limited edition on the case, but I wouldn't doubt Ulta still has this or something like it for St. Patrick's day. Its a really nice Mint color and I quite like it.

Its also really easy to find green tops and accessories right now, so I won't even post any fashion picks. I know Old Navy had some cute St. Patricks Day T- shirts and Hot Topic and Victoria Secret probably have some themed St. Patrick's shirts also.

That is everything! Hope this gave you some help for things you might want to wear/ buy/ or do for St. Patrick's day.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments