Faces of The Week: 2nd Week of March 2015

So I had fun doing this last week... and I wasn't really planning on doing this again... but I figured I might as well.

Tuesday- 

I didn't keep this look for very long because it just looked like there was a ton of make up on my face and I wasn't doing anything or going anywhere... so there was no reason for this, so I took it off fairly quickly, but I did a How-To-sday on it right here if you want to check that out. Here are the pics.



I was going for a green St. Patricks day look and I used Pixi's  Ultimate Beauty 2 kit. And on my lips is Maybeline Babylips in Pink Shock. 

Wednesday- This is a pretty basic everyday look, I had somewhere kind of important to go to, so I didn't want to be super crazy like I was on tuesday lol. 

Face- I used the Maybeline Lumi Master Prime Primer and the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation. I used two of the blushes in the Pixi palette and kind of mixed them together. The first two in the first row of blushes. They're pretty and neutral. And then I took one of the shimmery highlights from that same palette and highlighted above that and then a matte highlight on my forehead and nose and other highlighted spots. I also used the Benefit Erase Paste and the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous powder and the Nyx Dewy finish setting spray just a little bit on my cheeks and forehead. 

Eyes- I primed with the Maybeline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink and then went into the Tarte Bon Voyage palette. This is a limited edition palette, but the first row has all pinky matte neutrals. Idk the names of all of these. I wrote them down cause it was just on an insert that I threw out... but idk where that is right now, and since its LTD I'm just going to let you know the type of color it is. I used a matte pinky white color all over the lid and a matte pinky brown in the crease. And then I took a Champagne gold color and dabbed that on the center of the eye. I also used Rimmel's scandaleyes in the waterline, and Kat Von D's immortal lash for my mascara. And a white color from the Pixi Palette under the browbone. 

Lips- I used a peachy nude from the Bite Beauty Remix set... that was also LTD... 

Good job using all LTD products Shan! Totally useful to people who may want to re-create this look. I'm sure its all dupe-able nothing is super unique... well I guess it might be hard to find matte pinky shades... Tartelette palette seems to have similar colors, they aren't super pinkish so whatever you fancy will work. Lol. Actually the new Too Faced Matte palette looks a little pinkier too... so thats a good option. I love this look personally and it lasts a long time. 

Side note: I did notice my nose looked a little weird and I was going out later so I removed my make up and moisturized and did the same thing again pretty much. I also touched up my eyes a bit cause it doesn't last as long without the UD Primer Potion... which I couldn't find and I was upset, but now I found and its better. I also used a little more of my Nyx setting spray... which I don't love the sprayer of. I hope I can find one of the Pixi setting sprays soon because I hear those are a little finer and you probably realize I like Pixi a lot. 

And I might switch lip colors. Idk I feel like I need something purpleyer. I might put on Berry Soft from the babylips... or another Bite Beauty lipstick cause I've been diggin both of those lately... so yeah.


Thursday- 

I didn't get a picture and I wasn't going anywhere and I ended up shoveling snow, and it didn't really withstand that... so yeah... but I'll tell you want I did do anyway. 

Face- I primed with a mini Too Faced Primed and Poreless sample I had and I used a sample of Benefit's Big Easy BB Cream type thing. I don't feel like the Big Easy did much. It says "Bigger than a BB Cream" or something and its not. Sure I only have a tiny sample, and it was a little moisturizing... but nothing $39 worth of spectacular. I also used Maybeline's Just Pinched Pink masterglaze blush and Elf's whipped highlight. 

Eyes- 

I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer (regular version) . I thought I got rid of this, but I guess not so I used that cause I didn't want to use anything I really liked. It actually helped the pigmentation of the shadows I used a little bit, so I was surprised. I used the crappy Elf duos that I got in a holiday set. I used a matte white on my lid and attempted using the brown with it for the crease... but then I got frustrated and couldn't do it. I then took my rimmel Glameyes in Brick Lane and used the lighter brown crease shade  in that in the crease and I took the 2nd lightest color in the thing and put it on my lid just cause it looked kind of horrible. 

Didn't even bother with lips. 

Friday 

I wasn't going to do anything cause I just went out shoveling today... but when I got home I looked a little tired and I thought... meh. Might as well do it I'll be out for like 5 minutes maybe and I love the way it turned out. I was inspired by Young Wild and Polished she had this super pretty light eye color on with a pinky purpley color on the outer corners... it looked really good. And I like the way mine turned out and next time I go out somewhere, I'm doing this, cause it was nice looking. 

Face- 
I wanted to see what the Rimmel Radiance BB Cream looked like with the Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer so I used those. It looked good together, just a bit better than the Babyskin probably. And then I took some of the Rimmel stay Blushed Blush in Sunkissed Cherry and put that on my cheeks. This is really nice and sheer. It gives a nice glow to the skin and it isn't straight up orange, its just glowy and flattering. I used one of the Pixi highlights, boring. And I actually used 2 concealers, the Benefit Erase Paste and the Physican's formula nude wear. I also dusted some of the Powder I've been using all week all over the face and yeah. 

Eyes- I primed with Bad to The Bronze and I used Urban Decay's Sin all over the lid. This is very dupeable, but I just decided to use the Urban Decay one today. I then took Amber Rush from L'oreal's infallible line and put that on the outer corner and then took the infallible Glistening Garnet and layered that over the Amber Rush color a bit. Its super easy to do things like that with the Infallible Shadows. I also highlighted my browbone with a shimmery white from the Pixi Palette and a pinky white on the inner corner. Which I didn't do on purpose, but it makes the Glistening Garnet stand out a little more. I put some of Rimmels Scandaleyes in Nude on my waterline. 

My lashes look ridonkulous right now. I have long lashes to begin with, but these look like really long falsies. I used Benefit They're Real and then the Kat Von D mascara... and holy smokes. They are long and fluttery and beautiful but also a little ridiculous looking... but I kind of like it. 

Lips 

I used Elf's Matte Lipstick in Natural and then Tea Rose on top of that... These are really similar colors. Tea Rose is very cool toned and purpley looking and Natural is more orange. They go pretty well together actually. And my lips look kind of full and awesome right now. It kinda shows my lines, but nothing too bad and my lashes are so ridiculous looking you will not be able to tell at all. Lol. 

So this look is a bit much right now, but overall it works and I don't hate it. 

I've taken a lot of pics. I can't get over these lashes! LOL! 





And I did a look on saturday using some of the new Ulta things I have... but I totally forgot what I used exactly and I didn't take pics, so that is a thing. I'll probably re-create something similar sometime in the week. 


Comments