Brand Collection: Rimmel

So one of the drugstore brands I have kind of a lot of is Rimmel. I got a lot of these from Influenster, thats a subscription box where you can give reviews for products and they'll send you a free box of stuff to try for testing purposes. 100% free. Its not something you'll get all the time, but I've found a lot of good things from these boxes. They're usually full sized items. Its good. Anyone can join too, if you use social media you get more points and they'll send you more stuff. I haven't gotten anything from them in a few months, but its such a great way to save money. They sent me the Stay Matte foundation and then they had a brand badge for Rimmel, and I was a winner so I got a bunch of other products sent to me... totally for free, so it was really cool!

The first thing I ever tried from Rimmel is the Show Off Lip Laquer in the shade Aurora. This is a really bright pink color that... is kind of hard to wear not gonna lie. I haven't used it a whole lot because its not the easiest to wear. It kind of slides off the lip, I never really understood the hype with these to be honest. I like it, its pigmented and nice... but it isn't anything that different.

And I got a matte one cause I just wanted to see it... idk how I feel about it either. I haven't used it yet. I'm going to do a review. Mine is in the color Atomic Rose. Its a nice Marsala type of color, but meh. Its not comfortable. You know there is something on your lips... which isn't my favorite. Both of these I bought on my own, wasn't sent by influenster... most everything else was sent from Influenster. Lol. There are like 2 other things I wasn't sent from Influenster.

Another lip product I have that I love is the Moisture Renew lipstick in Rose Berry. Really pretty. These can kind of feather, but a good formula. They smell like Baby Powder, which I don't love... but its not terrible. And its such a nice color that I don't mind all that much.

One of the best eyeshadow things I have from the drugstore is the GlamEyes HD 5-pan palette in the color Brick Lane. Its so good all together, I created one of my favorite looks with this little set. I need to pick up some more of these because this was amazing. It has so many good metalicy colors as well as a nice matte brown. There are so many different ways to use this, and I think its just so cool all together.

I also have 3 of their Scandaleyes Eyeliners, Actually I bought 2 of these too and one was sent to me. I have nude, which I use every day and its so nice and creamy and easy to use. And I also have Black, which was sent in the brand badge prize and the navy blue one... which I don't use as often, but I should because they're really awesome too. Really really good.

And I've tried 2 of their mascaras. One I kinda like and one I didn't like that much. The Retroglam mascara I was sent in the brand badge and it was very very flakey. I only used it a few times, if you used it very lightly it was okay... but I didn't use it much I threw it out. I think I'd try the waterproof version cause I loved the way it made my lashes look, but the flakyness was just too much. I did get their newest Wonder'lash with Argan oil in the waterproof version. I like it, its pretty good to layer. I layered it with the Benefit They're Real mascara today, which I'm trying for the first time... and I like it a lot actually. It looks pretty good. Soooo yeah. I'd try other Rimmel Mascaras, but get the waterproof versions. Plus the displays of the Argan Mascaras probably have a coupon on them still... so thats a good thing too!

Now on to face which I probably have the most of. I have the Stay Matte primer, which I didn't love at first but now I love. Its kind of a staple for me to use with a more oily BB Cream like the Olay Fresh Effects. I really dig it.

I have 2 foundation type products from them. The Stay Matte foundation is a really nice, really full coverage foundation. It sucks that I'm a little too dry to use mine right now... don't use it with the Stay Matte primer if you have dry skin. Use it with something hydrating because its wayyyy too matte together. Make sure your face is moisturized a lot before using it because it is really matte.

And I have the Radiance BB Cream... which at first I almost regretted buying... but it is workable and I can use it. It isn't that radiant, and it clings to weird places on my face... but its workable and I like it. Its a little high maintenance for a BB Cream. Its something you can't just throw on your face and finish easily. It isn't bad, but I need to get used to it. I think I need to try it with some sort of blender sponge.

And I have the Stay Blushed liquid mousse blush. I  have the color sunkissed cherry. Its a really nice color, but again this is something that needs to be worked with. And a little goes a LONG way! You really only need the tiniest dab. I really want to try more of these... but they are like impossible for me to find. They are only at certain Wall Marts... I try to avoid Wall Mart as much as I can, and I don't even think its in the Wall Mart closest to me. So that kind of sucks. I think Rimmel sometimes waits like a year or so and then releases more shades at other places... so hopefully there will be some more.

So thats my little Rimmel collection. I'm quite happy with everything... especially since I only actually bought like 6 of these products lol! And its not like this is sponsored, Influenster will send you stuff if you like it or hate it, so that is cool. And yeah. Rimmel is kind of an underrated brand that I need to try more of for sure!

Byee!
-Shannon.

Comments