Top 5 Favorites of the moment

I haven't been doing my weekly favorites, so I just figured I'd do a top 5 current favorites before I do my monthly favorites... In like a week... Lol.

1)Nivea In Shower Body Lotion- I've mentioned this a lot... But it actually works and you should give it a shot. Just use it like shower gel after you cleanse and shave everything and it's lotion and it just moisturizes really nicely and it's pretty awesome. 

2) Pixi by Petra Ultimate Beauty kit- I've been talking about this a lot... But for good reason there's a lot to do with it and it's good quality! I've been using this a lot, I have to say the Warmer shadows are better than the cooler tones, the shimmers are better than the mattes, and a lot of the colors are similar... And the blushes aren't the most pigmented, I still think it's mostly a hit and I've been using it a lot. It's $17 well spent. 

3) American Eagle Live Your Life Perfume- this smells amazing and it lasts a while... And I got it for 40 percent off which is pretty cool... So yeah. Definite favorite there. If you like vanilla-y scents this is a good one. 

4) Rimmel Radiance BB Cream- I kind of had mixed feelings about this before, but I've gotten used to it now and I know how it works and I've been working with it better. It's not the most radiant really... Maybe there is a bit of a glow. It kind of clings to pores... Might try it with the Porefessional primer or a beauty blender type thing... Not a real beauty blender cause I'm not paying $20 for a sponge... But yeah. I've been liking this. 

5) Nyx Dewey Finish Setting Spray- this helps with some of the powdery looking ness of the Bb cream and since I'm a bit dryer now...it's been helping. I've been feeling like this has been helping a lot lately. 

Honorable Mention: Benefit Erase Paste-  I was a little unsure about this until today... I feel like it really covers well and it is very very thick... But it's really good. Worth the price... I used a 20 percent off coupon and ended up getting a free full sized Marc Jacobs daisy body lotion and a mini perfume as well... Which is awesome lol. Just sayin. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments