Collective Haul Mostly Drugstore Make Up with some other things

So... I've been getting stuff for a while. Some of it I've mentioned, some of it I haven't mentioned yet... but I thought I'd post it anyway... Idk. I'm posting it I guess.

Target 

I picked up another Elf matte lip creme since I liked this one so much, and I like this one slightly less, but it still works. Its in the color Natural. Its a little like the Marsala type color. I like these Matte Lip Cremes a lot and they're super affordable and nice.

I also picked up the Eye Make Up Remover Pen. I usually use a smudger that is basically a sponge tip with some make up remover. I thought this would be a little more precise... idk if I like it that much. It just seems unnecessary to me... its not bad but you know. It isn't life changing.  

Bath and Body Works 

I got two of their triple moisture creams during the semi annual sale because they were $3. I saw that they had the Vanilla Bean Noel and I was shocked because it was still there during one of the LAST DAYS! Love this scent and I'm happy I got it. Then I saw the Velvet Sugar and decided mmm I could use another one of these... so I grabbed it lol. It's $3 so thats good.

My friend also got me the Endless Weekend Spray. I have the triple moisture body cream of this and I wanted the spray, and I'm happy I got it.

Francesca's 

I saw this really cute watch with a pink band and a little floral pattern on it. Its really nice and it was on sale for like $9.



Harmon 

Wet N Wild has new Lipsticks for 89 cents... and they are amazing and pigmented and I love them!

I got the colors Ready to Swoon and Will You Be With Me... These are kind of the same color too. And the same as the Natural color from Elf also... it's kind of a Marsala-ish color that is trendy right now, so I'm happy with both of them. They mix well together. Will You Be With Me is good in the center of the lip... I'm happy.

Ulta 

I ordered some things from Ulta online because I had a 20% off EVERYTHING coupon plus they had a good 4 hour beauty break... so...



I got the Benefit Erase Paste. EmilyNoel83 raves about this. I haven't found a concealer that I really like yet... so hopefully this works. I'm sure there will be a review of all these products as soon as I really try these.

I also ordered the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter trio thingy, but it was all sold out, so I didn't get it and they paid me back for my order. And even though the Beauty Break was a free gift with a $40 purchase and I technically didn't spend $40, they sent it to me anyway! So I was really happy with that! Especially since the free gift was a full sized Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream lotion and a teeny tiny really adorable Daisy Dream mini perfume! I'm so happy with this! I've wanted Dot by Marc Jacobs for a long time and I think I'm going to try to save my Ulta Points this year and hopefully have enough to get it by the end of the year... but I was also eyeing this one because I like the packaging. Lol I'm lame I know. But now I get an itty bitty version of the packaging which is even cuter, plus I can see if I like it enough to get a rollerball or something and I can use the Lotion as the scent also because the lotion is quite fragrant. So I'm happy about that.

They also include samples with their online orders and I asked for the fragrance sampler thinking that I would maybe get more Marc Jacobs with it... unfortunately I did not. They sent me a Paco Rabone for men... but I'm not a man and I'm single... so I just gave it to my dad. And they sent My DKNY which is the stinkiest perfume I think I've ever smelled. Its awful. I really hate it. I was thinking of asking my sister if she likes it and just telling her not to wear it around me... but I'm pretty sure she won't so I think I'm going to throw it out because there is no evil like this fragrance. I really can't stand it. If you like this, I'm sorry. I'm sure you're a good person and you smell amazing, but do not wear this around me. It comes in the coolest packaging too, so if it smelled good it would be a really cute gift for V-day but... no. Don't get it. Its offensive. Lol.

It came with a little booklet thingy with a philosophy perfume also and that smelled pretty good. And I think a Chloe one too that smelled reallly good. I wish there was a sample of one of them instead of this hellish stinkyness. Lol.

Grocery- 

So this is a bit random but at the grocery store I got a new Moisturizer because my skin is painfully dry. I got the Ponds Dry Skin Cream. I get dry patches around my chin, on my "dummy lines" if I were a dummy lol. My mom said "oh you should try the Ponds" so I am now.

I also have dry legs and I saw this new Nivea moisturizer that you're supposed to use in the shower after you're done cleaning yourself and shaving I guess and then rinse off. They have 2 versions, Dry Skin and Very Dry skin. I got the Very Dry Skin kind. I thought this sounded like a cool concept and it might be gimmicky but it might be awesome... so I'll give it a go and see what happens. I'll review it for you very soon because I have already tested it and have my opinion and how I use it... so yeah.

In case you are wondering, these were from Stop and Shop, but you can find the Ponds anywhere and the Nivea you probably can too by now. Its new, but still should be easy to find.


So yeah, I will let you guys know how all of these are and I will update you on how these things are!

Byeee!
-Shannon

 

Comments