Style Saturday: White and Gold or Blue And Black?

So inspired by that dress that broke the internet, I decided to wear a blue and black shirt that I had from Old Navy... Or is it white and gold? Its white and gold. Lol. And these pics are unprofessional and probably look blurry, bad and slightly orange and for that... I'm not that sorry. I'm a beauty blog but not a professional stylist or anything... I'm not getting paid I just do this for fun, so if you don't like it thats fine. This is just what I wore today.

So the top is this white 3 quarter length t shirt with gold sequin dots on it. I got this last year at old navy... but its more the color than the actual design of the shirt that I am focusing on. Also, its probably easy to find something similar, and if you're really crafty its probably easy to make.
Ahhh my face shows how happy I am... lol. 

I have a white t shirt on underneath that has some beads on it... ideally a plain white t shirt or a white cami would be great. I'm not really a fan of camis because I don't think the bras are supportive enough for the more well endowed in the chestal region... I'm trying to make this sound classier lol. If you don't have a large chest or you find that they are supportive enough for you, go for a cami. I just don't prefer them and wearing a bra under a cami is the least comfortable thing in the world.

I also wore gold jewelry that was kind of smaller because this is a very basic look. I'm not going out anywhere, but I still want to look pulled together and nice. I have a gold watch that I got from American Eagle with a gold bracelet from Baublebar that I got in one of their Stila Holiday Kits. And a small gold necklace that is a little diamond shape with some rhinestones on it that I got from American Eagle. And some small gold teardrop looking earrings from American Eagle.
wow this pic is bad... but there is a bad pic that got famous so... #sorrynotsorry
Can you even see the earrings? Lol. 


I am wearing these really cool jeans from American Eagle that are dark blue with like light blue spots on them. Idk how to describe it, but its cool. Its really cool.
Yes these are cool. 


I also got a little chili so I put on this kind of off white longer cardigan with grey stripes on it from American Eagle. I kind of like the way that the off white looks with the white top. They'll both go with everything, but I think it gives a nice contrast to the outfit and makes the top look a little more white. Maybe its more of a beigey color... idk how to describe it, but I like it basically, which is all that matters.
Attractive without a head! Lol. 

And I'm going to post a faces of the week tomorrow or Monday showing my Make Up look, but I was also going for the Gold and White theme and I used Too Faced Candelight Shadow Insurance with Snow and Rose from the Lorac Pro 2 palette along with some other colors. And I liked the way it came out.


And to top it all off... I had to wear blue and black socks because I think its too funny. Lol.


And one Awkward mirror shot so you see how it all came together...


Byee!
-Shannon

Comments