"Wearable" lipstick make up bag

So the things where I keep most of my lipsticks have been getting pretty full lately, so I've been keeping some more "wearable" colors in a pouch. Its not all neutral colors, it mostly is. There are some things where I just like the formulas a lot, and some new things I want to test out more. I keep them in here because these are ones I reach for regardless of whether I see them or not, so I figure if I see the ones I use less, I can use them a little more, and I know where these are, so I still use them a lot.

First off I have one of Wet n Wilds new 89 cent lipsticks. I have two of these, and I would keep the other one in here too, but I believe the other one is in my purse... so I just have this one. It is called 503C Will you be with me. Cute. Kind of a light Marsala color. The one in my purse I like a little better and I think its called Ready to Swoon or something.

Next I have a Kat Von D studded lipstick. I don't think I've actually worn this yet... I may on Galentine's Day, cause I do like it. The color is Underage Red. I will probably do a little review on it after I wear it, so stay tuned.

I have 2 Buxum Lip Glosses. I don't know what these ones are called, but they are that have girls names. I have Shannon which is probably my favorite... and I like the name. And I have Starr which is a really pretty vampy berry color. I have another Buxum gloss and a lipstick from them too, I should put them in here too.

I also have the Rimmel Matte Show Off Laquers. I need to try this out more, there will be a review sometime soon I'm sure. It isn't the most comfortable, but its a nice color. The name is Atomic Rose, and again, its the Marsala-ish color trend that is going on right now.

I have 2 tarte products that were in the Bon Voyage kit. I think these colors are limited edition, so you might not be able to get them anymore... but the formula of these are the good part. Not that these aren't nice colors... but I would buy these for formula if there was a color you guys liked. The LipSurgence Lip Tint is kind of a light Marsala type color, its a little more orangey. Really easy to put on without thinking about it. And The gloss matches but its a little pinkier. It reminds me of Nyx's Maple Blondie butter gloss. These smell amazing too. The glosses, the lip tints are more minty like the buxum and the revlon jumbo glosses.

I also keep all of my Bite Beauty lipsticks in here. I have  one of the double ended lipsticks and 4 of their high pigment lip pencils. The double ended one is in Fig and Date and I LOVE it! Its such a great light everyday color... well I should say "They" are but really I'm talking about Fig. Which I love.

And 2 of the lip pencil thingys are limited edition, but they may have them as a point perk at sephora. I noticed the berry color Winterberry was a 100 point perk a few months ago. The other limited edition one is a neutral everyday color called Sable... I really like this color and I'm surprised its Limited edition, but I'm sure they have other colors that look like it in their line. Its a similar "light marsala" neutral like the others. Lol. The other 2 that are in their permanent collection are Rhubarb, which is the most gorgeous neutral pink thats a little on the dark side on my lips. I think its fantastic. And Pomegranate which is such a pretty pretty red.

I also usually keep my Maybeline Matte lipstick in Lust for blush in here, but I think its in my purse. I may move my Nyx Butter glosses and my Revlon Just Bitten balm stain in Honey in here too.

Ohhh and I found another bite lipstick in Pallaminio. This is a barbie pink color!

I hope this was useful! I couldn't think of any posts for today and then I was like, hey maybe I should just post the lipsticks I keep in that little pouch. Cool story bro.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments